Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to add 40lbs to my bench press

British Bulldog

Guys, I need to add 40lbs to my bench press.

I have just completed 2 x 6-week cycles. The first was Sus(500mg per week)/Anadrol-50(up to 100mg per day) & second was deca(600mg per week)/winny(50mg eod).

In the deca/winny cycle, I only added 8lbs to bench & 5lbs of muscle mass. I trained each bodypart hard, once per week & consumed 450g of protein per day.

Please device a steroid cycle/training regimn so that I can meet my goal in next 8-weeks. I have acces to most roids. Also consider what I have used previously. I am 23 years old, 6,4" and weigh 225lbs. I only have 8-weeks because I do not want to go back to University in September with a bloat. I want some time to loose the water.

Please help me on this one.

A big time strength stack would look like this:

wk---drol---suspension---sust--eq---anavar--winny---fina
1-----50-----100mg ed---1g-----500--------------------------
2-----100---100mg ed---1g----500---------------------------
3-----50---100mg ed----1g----500---------------------------
4-----------------------------1g---500-------50------50----75ed
5-----------------------------same---------------------------------
6-----------------------------same---------------------------------
7--------------same------------------------------------------------
8--------------same------------------------------------------------

clomid two weeks after last shot.

this cycle is designed for the advance steroid user and should not be considered by a novice

Mike80 said:
A big time strength stack would look like this:

wk---drol---suspension---sust--eq---anavar--winny---fina
1-----50-----100mg ed---1g-----500--------------------------
2-----100---100mg ed---1g----500---------------------------
3-----50---100mg ed----1g----500---------------------------
4-----------------------------1g---500-------50------50----75ed
5-----------------------------same---------------------------------
6-----------------------------same---------------------------------
7--------------same------------------------------------------------
8--------------same------------------------------------------------

clomid two weeks after last shot.

this cycle is designed for the advance steroid user and should not be considered by a novice

so you wanna tell this guy who wants to add 40lb to his bench to take 1,7 gram of test along (of which 700mg suspension) with some anadrol, fina, winnie, anavar AND dbol too - LMAO !!

Are you off your rockers - get real man! what kinda advice is this !!!!

Over 1 g test/week is no better than 750mg so more or less useless + toxic.
Fina + 100mg of 17Alpha Alkyls ed ???!!!

you might as well shoot your liver yourself -

anybody correct me if I'm wrong...

BRITISH BULLDOG:

Take this:

primo / anavar / winstrol

@300mg/week - 40mg/day - 25mg/day for 8 weeks and you will see some major improvement in your bench without messing too much with your hpta...and no risks of gyno either...

40lb + is attainable with such a cycle.

:mix:

I'd say anadrol/test/primobolan :beer:

anadrol 1tab ed for 5 days, 2tabs for 5 day, 3tabs for 5 days, 2tabs for 5 days, 1tab for 5 days;
testesterone propionate 150mg eod for 8 weeks;
primobolan depot 500mg week.

I have the same cycle in plans for myself :supercool

if you don't want to bloat why not try arimidex or liquidex?

Go to Muscle Media magazine's website and look for an article called "Add 50+ lbs to your Bench Press". Print it out, read it, study it, live it.

I hate muscle media as much as the next guy, but that bench press program is excellent.

DTOX is right.

I'm all natural , however, perhaps you need a proper routine, somethign that will specialize in strength building for Bench Press.

Here is the link to the Bench Press program:

http://www.musclemedia.com/training/bench/benchintro.asp

I've tried the workout, of course I didnt add 50 pounds to my bench but I got 20 pounds out of it easy. And yes I followed it to a "T" and my intensity is like a fucking madman.

Give it a shot.

Curious, why do you say "Need to gain such and such pounds on the Bench, are you competing? just curious.

Peace,
Natural Mike

Thanks for your replies. I want to gains 40lbs on bench because I target is to add 25lbs to bench every year for a few years. The 40lbs will put me on target for this year. I only say bench because its the area where I find it hard to increase strength. Ive noticed that for every 10lbs I gain on bench press, my squats increase by 20lbs and deadlifts by 15lbs. This is why I only mentioned chest.

I was thinking of using 50mg D-bol for weeks 1-3 & then reduce dosage for weeks 4,5 and 6. I will also use T.enanthate at 750mg per week. I dont want to use parabolon since they are mostly fakes in England.

I agree with everyone on the muscle media comment. I've done that program a couple times without gear and gained up to 35 lbs. on one program and no less than 20 lbs. After you finish the program though you must work with lower weights/higher reps to build in that foundation that u lack from increasing your max so quickly. The great thing about this program is that as you get stronger as you will with steroids, you adjust your level on every failure test day. I would do sust/d-bol/deca and this program for 40 lbs. increase and you can definitely keep.

Top Bottom