Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need input from men who actually lift

Is marketing even something you can major in? I thought it was a phoney field similar to a communications degree.

It is. The entire business major is a joke. Most business degrees are like 2 year tech schools to teach you how to manage a wait staff at Roberto's. That's why redscam got one online.

I'm irrational and armed and I would like to murder two people in this thread

Making $100k+\yr and saving money shopping at Walmart and no taxes to the IRS. I enjoy being an illiterate retard after 3 degrees and 9 yrs university. $40 is unjustified for your t shirt otherwise u wouldn't be on this forum asking if its cool. Not a money making venture unless u market to the morons that constitute the general population, ie., lobatomized idiots who don't lift. So maybe you will become a millionaire!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

Read brother....I paid $40 for 100 shirt. I would not be selling them for $40 each........jeez! Albertans are so angry

Don't waste your energy trying to explain anything to that idiot, he can't understand shit.

His online certification course was tough enough...

redscam needs to sign up for obamacare asap since hes a danger to himself

oh wait, nevermind obamacare allows kids up to age 26 to remain on their parents insurance irregardless of basement habitationing

Top Bottom