Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help

BoostinChick said:
BIKINIMOM - thank you for the awesome insight!

As I stated I know I will never be exactly as the picture I posted. I just want a real defined/toned similar physique. I have hips girrrll.

I have taken progress pics thus far (on my *fad diet*) and the ones I posted in my original post are the latest/greatest. I will post my measurements once I take them tonight to give you guys a better base. I will have to do some better research on here to figure out how to calculate BMI because the online calculator I used said I was around 32%.

I will try the walking fast on an incline as many of you suggested and will try to post/update a daily type journal thing to let you guys in on what I am eating and the exercises I am doing. I also started taking a multivitamin as well.
well on your way now!! congrats and good luck. We will all be watching and helping you. Maybe some will even learn from you.

Here is the update:
I know you guys said to throw out the scale but I was curious...I am back down to 190lbs and starting this diet/work out I was a size 14 in pants. I am now down to a size 12. I am starting to notice toning in my upper abdomen area but my trouble area is starting to become my arms. They are naturally large/muscular just no tone.

As for my workout I attempted the steep incline at a 3.5-3.7 and literally after 15 minutes I had to stop. My calves and hamstrings were definitely feeling the burn. My plan is to run 2-3x a week still and in between those days I will do the incline walk again with weight training. On the weekend I am still active with house chores, yard work, and walking my dog so I consider them "easy" work outs.

I will do a tape measure and updated pictures as soon as I can.

[OT] Is there a section I am missing that we can actually start a journal of some sort?

BoostinChick said:
Here is the update:
I know you guys said to throw out the scale but I was curious...I am back down to 190lbs and starting this diet/work out I was a size 14 in pants. I am now down to a size 12. I am starting to notice toning in my upper abdomen area but my trouble area is starting to become my arms. They are naturally large/muscular just no tone.

As for my workout I attempted the steep incline at a 3.5-3.7 and literally after 15 minutes I had to stop. My calves and hamstrings were definitely feeling the burn. My plan is to run 2-3x a week still and in between those days I will do the incline walk again with weight training. On the weekend I am still active with house chores, yard work, and walking my dog so I consider them "easy" work outs.

[OT] Is there a section I am missing that we can actually start a journal of some sort?
Nope just make s thread in this forum. :) Good work btw sounds like you are already getting good resaults.

needtogetaas said:
Nope just make s thread in this forum. :) Good work btw sounds like you are already getting good resaults.
Will do -

I have to thank you guys for a lot of the help. I knew a decent bit getting into this diet just needed help trying to get a base feel for a solid routine and a more flavorful diet.

BoostinChick said:
Will do -

I have to thank you guys for a lot of the help. I knew a decent bit getting into this diet just needed help trying to get a base feel for a solid routine and a more flavorful diet.
It only gets better and we can all still learn more every day. Then when you have mad a 100% turn around. Helping others helps keep you on top.

BoostinChick said:
Here is the update:

Do you know what I love? When you get to the point where that 3.5-3.7 incline looks like a walk in the park. :) You'll get to that point before long- KEEEEEP GOING! Great job, lady.

It's ok to check your progress on the scales ONCE IN AWHILE! The rest will follow IF you do NOT get discourgaed by some damn number's game in your head with the scale. :) I hate when I hear , " I've done all this work and I've only dropped (x) amount of weight". Few seem to think about the positive impact that JUST TRAINING/eating healthy is the best reward! Trust me, it's a mind game that I've seen lost cuz of some damn scale. :)

Great work Bgal..Keep pumping! :heart:

BoostinChick said:
Here is the update:

If you want to keep the scale you should keep it. I'm one of those people that needs to weight myself daily. That said, don't obssessed over it if you're not losing fast enough. Use it to make sure you're losing, not gaining. If you noticed you're gaining, ten you have time to adjust things around.
Good luck!

If you want to keep the scale, you shoild. I'm one of those people that like to weight myself daily; I need to know where am at. That said, don't obsessed about it if you don't lose fast enough. Use it as a guide that if you notice you're gaining, then you can adjust it before it get's out of hand..
Good luck!

Welcome to EF.
This is defi. a good step that you've taken. Lot's of good peeps to help out and help track your progress. I'm sure you'll get to your goal with dedication

I did a full work out yesterday.

20 minute incline walk (incline set @ 15) did not go below 3.5 speed. I ranged between 3.5-4.2 wanted to jog a bit.

I worked my upper body. So, I did 2 exercises for back, tris/bis, chest, and shoulders. I cannot lift my arms up nor lean back in my chair I am sore!

...some of you ladies may be mad at me but I kept my scale (curiosity killed the cat, I know) and I am now down to 188! I will start a new thread to go more as a journal with posts like this.

Top Bottom