Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help

BoostinChick said:
I did a full work out yesterday.

20 minute incline walk (incline set @ 15) did not go below 3.5 speed. I ranged between 3.5-4.2 wanted to jog a bit.

I worked my upper body. So, I did 2 exercises for back, tris/bis, chest, and shoulders. I cannot lift my arms up nor lean back in my chair I am sore!

...some of you ladies may be mad at me but I kept my scale (curiosity killed the cat, I know) and I am now down to 188! I will start a new thread to go more as a journal with posts like this.

Curiousity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back....ha

BoostinChick said:

20 minute incline walk (incline set @ 15) did not go below 3.5 speed. I ranged between 3.5-4.2 wanted to jog a bit.

I worked my upper body. So, I did 2 exercises for back, tris/bis, chest, and shoulders. I cannot lift my arms up nor lean back in my chair I am sore!

...some of you ladies may be mad at me but I kept my scale (curiosity killed the cat, I know) and I am now down to 188! I will start a new thread to go more as a journal with posts like this.

congrats on the progress so far!

I would slowly increase your cardio by 5 mins or so every week until u get up to 45 mins.

GUARDIAN said:
congrats on the progress so far!

I would slowly increase your cardio by 5 mins or so every week until u get up to 45 mins.
I'm sorry what did you say? Your avatar has my complete attention as of right now...

vixensghost said:
I'm mad as hell at you for keeping that scale. lol I'm kidding!
LOL! I am like a mad woman. I feel like a high school wrestler running on that damn scale 3-4x a day.

BoostinChick said:
I'm sorry what did you say? Your avatar has my complete attention as of right now...

LOL! I am like a mad woman. I feel like a high school wrestler running on that damn scale 3-4x a day.

i s-a-i-d sllllllooooooooowwwwlllllly i-n-c-r-e-a-s-e.....lol

I got that solely from the Nintendo Wii. They have a weightlifting and cardio game. :)

BoostinChick said:

Wow you are coming along quick just keep it up and you'll be up to 30 mins walking in a few days. That is the same cardio I do besides running and I burn more calories walking on the incline. I look forward to hearing your updates.

Top Bottom