Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With My Eating

necia

Hi Everyone,

I'm back in effect, and I'm actually logging my foods, so I can see what I"m doing on a daily basis. However, I need some help with my eating. I find myself starving towards the end of the day.

My log shows it all, but here's a recap. I usually get off of work at 4:30. At that time I'll try to have something to tide me over while I rush through rush hour traffic to catch my bus.

I'm usually home, by 5:30 - 5:45 and I find myself STARVING. It's almost as if I haven't eaten anything all day. What gives? What can I do to try to increase my calories perhaps earlier in the day, so I don't pig out when I get home at night.

Here's my log for reference:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407314

TIA
Necia

Easy.....have a moderate portion of healthy fat with the meal prior to the hunger

necia said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm back in effect, and I'm actually logging my foods, so I can see what I"m doing on a daily basis. However, I need some help with my eating. I find myself starving towards the end of the day.

My log shows it all, but here's a recap. I usually get off of work at 4:30. At that time I'll try to have something to tide me over while I rush through rush hour traffic to catch my bus.

I'm usually home, by 5:30 - 5:45 and I find myself STARVING. It's almost as if I haven't eaten anything all day. What gives? What can I do to try to increase my calories perhaps earlier in the day, so I don't pig out when I get home at night.

Here's my log for reference:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407314

TIA
Necia

I reviewed your diet log, IMO you are lowering too much of your carbs thus not getting enough energy source so that at the 5:30 approx you are done. You can also rely on different carb sources in the morning that provide you necessary energy towards the end of the day... specifically in meals 1 - 4

Nikkita,

Thanks for looking at my log. Can you offer some suggestions on what I can add to my meals 1-4? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Necia

The Shadow said:
Easy.....have a moderate portion of healthy fat with the meal prior to the hunger
I agree with Shadow...

IMO, looks like you need to bump up the fat in your meals if you are feeling hungry... carbs look fine if you're "Fat: 20% Carbs: 36% Protein: 44%"

More healthy fats should curb the appetite, at least it does for me :rose:

Top Bottom