Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help tweeking my diet, huck others

I'll be the black sheep here fellas. I'm an endo through and through. While bulking I keep a relatively high calorie intake as needed and I avoid cardio at all costs. If there's an elevator...I take it...ect...ect. I never absolutely baloon up, but I don't have the blessed genetics to stay below 10-12%bf while bulking. I'm prone to water retention so that further obscures any hint of leanness. The trick for me is to do no cardio while trying to gain mass. Then when I move to dial it in I add in 1hour of low intensity cardio first thing in the morning. I don't cut calories at this point. Still 5000 a day and still 500g of carbs. The addition of cardio facillitates a fat burning enviroment, but by maintaining my calories and carbs I'm still able to go all out while lifting. This is important for an endo as the first thing that goes for us is strength and lean body mass. Unfortunately fat seems to be the last thing burned when we bust our asses to make it the only thing burned. This is a SLOW proccess, but that's the way it must be. Once the fat loss slows I cut 200-300 calories...and so on and so on. I never take carbs below 250-300g however in order to still be able to train and maintain as much muscle as I can. I couldn't imagine 50g of carbs a day. I wouldn't be able to get out of bed let alone do cardio and train intensely. Once calories get down to 2500-3000 I cannot drop them any further without a catastrophic catabloic event occuring. This is where the heavy artilery comes into the battle. DNP, T3, Clen, raise AS doses...You name it all troops are called in. I don't like to preach about drugs in this fashion, however for an endomorph getting shredded is 50% dedication and 50% science. It sounds odd, but I think severe restriction dieting is the worst thing for an endo...This according to my own findings on myself and a few other endos. For us it is a snails crawl pace that is as much a test of patience as will power. My first show too me 30 weeks to diet for. Half a year I was chipping away at it. Carbs never went below 300 and calories never went below 3000. I still lost a good deal of muscle and the 5 pound colored dumbells the women use looked like the 200's. It sucks being an endo unless of course you live in siberia where the insulation is needed, but through trial and error you'll figure out how to fool your body.

Top Bottom