Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help - test, masteron, anavar 8 week cycle

good info thanks, looking like the support/pct expense is overtaking the gear! Money well spent i guess if the supps are what is claimed. I note the aromasin and clomid from AG guys is in liquid form. Is this the same active increment and good to go? I do have access to traditional tablets but maybe not for long.

So full cycle is looking like this:

1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
1-10 Mast E 600 mg/week
1-10 aromasin 12.5 EOD
7-12 Anavar 80 mg/day
7-12 N2Guard
1-10 aromasin 12.5 EOD
12-16 clomid 50/50/25/25
12-14 clen 60mg/day
12-16 unleahsed/post cycle combo

Any changes needed? Just a thought, the test and mast for 10 weeks sounds risky on the hair line, iv never had issues in the past but have never had 850mg/week of androgens in my system. How different would swapping the Mast for Eq make this cycle in terms of effects? Il most likely go ahead with the above, just curious ?

You do not want clen in PCT.. actually, I don't think you want clen at all.

Besides that, cycle looks good.

EQ and Mast are very different things. EQ should be ran longer than 10 weeks in my opinion.. so you may have to think about that. Masteron is more of a cosmetic steroid.. it won't do a lot for you strength and mass wise.. but will make you look much more hard and vascular. EQ is similar to test and will add good amounts of size and strength on you. It also increases Red Blood Cells and will make you more vascular.

good info thanks, looking like the support/pct expense is overtaking the gear! Money well spent i guess if the supps are what is claimed. I note the aromasin and clomid from AG guys is in liquid form. Is this the same active increment and good to go? I do have access to traditional tablets but maybe not for long.

So full cycle is looking like this:

1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
1-10 Mast E 600 mg/week
1-10 aromasin 12.5 EOD
7-12 Anavar 80 mg/day
7-12 N2Guard
1-10 aromasin 12.5 EOD
12-16 clomid 50/50/25/25
12-14 clen 60mg/day

Any changes needed? Just a thought, the test and mast for 10 weeks sounds risky on the hair line, iv never had issues in the past but have never had 850mg/week of androgens in my system. How different would swapping the Mast for Eq make this cycle in terms of effects? Il most likely go ahead with the above, just curious ?

everything looks good except the clen bro... terrible terrible idea there...

i would also add hcgenerate ES on cycle bro... you are going to get shut down with all the things you are running, and especially after you complete anavar... it just doesn't make sense to take yourself into pct shut down that hard... you are delaying your recovery and making it harder to keep gains...

Ok thanks heaps. Lots of support products. Money well spent if they do what they claim. Are the liquids from AG-guys just as good as traditional medicine? Thought liquids could be more “volatile”

So cycle including support and PCT is looking like this, anyone please chime in if I’m misinterpreting something

1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
1-10 Mast E 600 mg/week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
7-12 Anavar 80 mg/day
7-12 n2guard
5-12 HCGenerate ES
12-14 clen
12-16 clomid 50/50/25/25

One more question - Just wondering how 950mg/week of androgens will be on the hair line, its never been an issue in the past but I am thinning and this seems like a high dose. I’ll most likely go ahead with the above but im curious how the results of this cycle would differ if I swapped the Mast for Eq?

sorry iv written the same thing 3 times as thought my posts were not sending, that's right im an idiot, didn't see the second page. Forget the question about EQ i see its been answered.

From what im reading they say clen is good for pct as it been anti-Catabolic by suppression of cortisol ? yes I think the literature could have come from the 90s, but but obviously many people had success with it? So I should ditch the clen?

sorry iv written the same thing 3 times as thought my posts were not sending, that's right im an idiot, didn't see the second page. Forget the question about EQ i see its been answered.

From what im reading they say clen is good for pct as it been anti-Catabolic by suppression of cortisol ? yes I think the literature could have come from the 90s, but but obviously many people had success with it? So I should ditch the clen?

Also does the hardening effect from the mast disappear quickly after I stop taking it, or will there be some permanent effect? And will it assist with body recomp?

you absolutely should ditch the clen... that's a terrible idea to use in pct... I think and so do many others that its terrible at any time... Its very dangerous bro... If you are looking to reduce cortisol in pct then try keto burn from mr supps...

sweet,cheers for the details guys, im sorted, looking forward to it, will post results in a few months

PS - hearing mixed reviews about running an AI on cycle with that much mast. The bro recommended me to use Nova after week 3 to block estrogen receptors and de risk from e-sides, but keep it circulating for its muscle building benefits. Then taper off the nova towards the end of the cycle and introduce an AI from week 8, then usual PCT with the clomid and the AI

Ill still go with the above to be safe but thought you guys may find it interesting

Top Bottom