Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help - test, masteron, anavar 8 week cycle

THM

Hi guys, looking to get some advice/opinions on my next planned cycle. Iv done my research but I’m still unsure on a few things, any input much appreciated. My proposed cycle is based on phase cycling mentioned in Building the perfect beast by L. Rea and a bit of my own bro science.

Stats: 28 years, 176lb, 12% bf, training 4 years
Cycle goal: Clean bulk – 1st - Add 10lb of lean mass and keep it 2nd - strength increase 3rd – Use as little gear as possible to keep receptors fresh

Cycle history: Reaction
Jun 2010 - dbol only 4weeks: Good gains although quite watery, kept about 70%
Feb 2011 test only 3.5 weeks (260ml/week): Good gains but didn’t seem to keep much (gains were probably more just extra water and glycogen)
Jun 2012 test only 10 weeks (500ml/week): Good gains although not much past week 6, kept at least 60%

Although my hairs thinning (before I ever touched AAS) Apart from a little loss of sex drive I’ve never noticed any negative sides from AAS, it didn’t seem to aggravate the hair line but I’m still cautious

My body seems to naturally want to be at about 190lb, I have dieted down from 190lb 16%+ bf to where I am now over the past 16 weeks. Down to about 1700 cals/day. Im fkn starving and think its time for a bulk. I believe that if I started to eat normally again I would gain weight quite quickly without the AAS but want the gear to get more out of the bulk and give me the best chance of gaining muscle only.

Proposed cycle - I would like to run a DHT derivative for 8 weeks to give the best chance of adding lean mass only. The purpose of the test is to ensure some mass gains and HRT. The cycle would start with front loading the mast on week 1 giving its anti estrogen effects a head start on the test. Test comes on at week 2 as my own production will be slowing, only 350ml/week BUT I READ MAST WILL MAKE THE TEST DOSE MORE EFFECTIVE?? Due to the unique way it shares receptor sites. I don’t want to have 700mgs of androgens in my system for too long so to minimise the risk of sides I will switch the DHT derivative over to Anavar on week 4 and run that for 5 weeks. The Anavar will be run at a higher dose than the masteron as I assume my body will be pushing back against the AAS by then, I could up the test to 500mgs/week but im not sure if that would do much 4 weeks into a cycle? On week 1 I would front load the Mast with 250mg day1, 250mg day2 then 100mgEOD. On week 2 I will front load the test e the same way, then 100mg EOD. The obvious thing to say is I should just run all 3 right the way through from stat to finish but doing it like I mentioned above, I will have a max androgen phase at the start and a high anabolic phase at the end. This way I also minimise the time I’m on any one compound. Mast for 8 weeks doesn’t sound too good for the hair

Masteron – (frontloaded) Week 1-3 350mg/week, week 4 150mg (tapering onto anavar)
Test e – (frontloaded) week 2-7/350mg/week
Anavar – Week 4-7 80-100mgs/day

My main question is – Will 3 weeks (tapering 4th) of masteron tapering into the anavar for 5 weeks work? Or will it be like – As the Masteron is just starting to take effect, its then stopped then I will have to wait for the anavar to slowly start working? Basically im trying to determine if the anavar will pick up where the masteron left off in terms of hardness and strength in week 4? i.e Will it be like running a dht derivitive for 8 weeks or would this be a compleate fk up?

Thanks for the inputs!

there is no reason to stagger, front load, taper.. or whatever you are trying to do. I would run the oils for 10 weeks, and then run the anavar for 6-8 weeks leading all the way up to PCT. In my opinion.. 350 mg a week of Masteron would be a waste.. especially at 12% body fat. Either bump it up to 500-600 or just run test and var. If you want more hardness from an oral.. run winstrol instead of var. Mast and winny are awesome for hardness.. but only if your body fat is low enough.

1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
1-10 Mast E 600 mg/week
7-12 Anavar 80 mg/day

or

1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
7-12 Anavar 80 mg/day

or

1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
1-10 Mast E 600 mg/week
8-12 Winstrol 60-80 mg/day

Thanks for the advice. It seems from what you say, and allot of other experienced guys is mast should be run quite high, 400ml/week+, and for at least 8 weeks. I guess the other thing i was trying to achieve is trying out two new compounds, even if effects were minimal. But now im thinking if im going to shut myself down i may as well get the most out of it and run compounds at effective doses and correct amounts of time. I think ill go with the first option you say above, Tst, mast, var at the end up until pct.

Why 10 weeks over 8? I usually get most my gains by week 6, and the majority or that in the first 4. I seem to react immediately to test. Does this mean 8 may be best for me if i want to recover asap? Or would the recovery from 8 weeks be f-all difference from 10?

I thought front loading getting my blood levels up quick would be beneficial and if i see gains with in the first week, and good gains by week 4 (like last times), then i should stop the test earlier. I know some people say it takes 4-6 weeks to see gains and if this were me i would see the logic in going 10 weeks. Thoughts?

just because of the ester length of the oils.. you can run the cycle for 8 weeks if you want. Adding an oral at the end of the cycle will allow you to continue to make gains for a few more weeks.

Front loading may get your blood levels up quicker.. but then there will be a drop when you level out.. so your levels will be up and then down. If you want to get a kick start to your cycle then use an oral.. or test prop for the first few weeks.

Front loading only increases sides and not gains. It is a very poor idea. You probably won't get shit from Masteron, because you are just too fat still. You really need to be in single digit bodyfat for it to shine. Long ester cycles should be ran for around 10 weeks. You are right that gains will diminish after a bit, but I would recommend a good 8 weeks or so at peak levels, which I why I would go at least 10 weeks.

Thanks for the advice. It seems from what you say, and allot of other experienced guys is mast should be run quite high, 400ml/week+, and for at least 8 weeks. I guess the other thing i was trying to achieve is trying out two new compounds, even if effects were minimal. But now im thinking if im going to shut myself down i may as well get the most out of it and run compounds at effective doses and correct amounts of time. I think ill go with the first option you say above, Tst, mast, var at the end up until pct.

Why 10 weeks over 8? I usually get most my gains by week 6, and the majority or that in the first 4. I seem to react immediately to test. Does this mean 8 may be best for me if i want to recover asap? Or would the recovery from 8 weeks be f-all difference from 10?

I thought front loading getting my blood levels up quick would be beneficial and if i see gains with in the first week, and good gains by week 4 (like last times), then i should stop the test earlier. I know some people say it takes 4-6 weeks to see gains and if this were me i would see the logic in going 10 weeks. Thoughts?

Bro, did you re read everything that you wrote here? You are saying that you usually get your most gains by week six, but you have ran 3 cycles total and two of them were four weeks or less... You ran ONE cycle, a TEST ONLY cycle, longer than 6 weeks... You have no clue what you are even saying... The whole entire thing is a mess... You are all over the place and you are basing half of what you are saying on nonsense you have googled... I am not trying to be a dick in any way but it is VERY VERY concerning reading what have written man... The way you are laying out cycles and your thoughts is very concerning... I mean, you attempted to run test for only 3 weeks and wonder why you didn't keep gains... You basically just threw it all away... I want to help you here... I want you to take a step back and really evaluate what you are doing because its not doing you any good... Running masteron three weeks is such a waste and test for 2 and 3 weeks is as well... You are just causing yourself problems and wasting money and gear... You need to read a lot more and get on the right track and stop causing yourself such unneccessary fluctuations and problems... We need to get you on the right track here...

Thanks guys, im taking all this in. Im all open ears as have f-all experience. And yes Google and books seem to be my only info resource. So much inconsistent info around these days so i figure its best to ask guys that have been through it all before. This time im using Test E, so don't expect to react as quick, I thought front loading the way i mention above would solve that however. If you use that roid calculate website that considers esters it was showing that front loading with test E got blood levels up in similar time to prop if i went 250ml day 1, 250ml day2, then 100ml EOD. From what you guys say above, in real life it does not work out that way?

@dylangemelli - No worries mate, i guess i sound like a bit of dick with the mess i stated above. Not to worry im not going to jump into anything stupid this time round. i do sound a bit contradictory above saying i "usually get all my gains by week 6" when in fact iv'e only run one cycle over 6 weeks. Basically what I was trying to say is the last 2 times i used test, i reacted very quickly. Gaining almost immediately, it was prop however. The gains slowed by week 6. I thought maybe this is because of fresh receptors the first 2-3 weeks are productive, where as a veteran wouldn't start seeing results until abit later on in the cycle. Im now sure it was because of the ester only.

@RickRock13 - Im probably a little lower than 12% by now, i was been a little conservative. Was measured at 12% ~2 weeks ago, been on clen since then and can see my lower abs coming through quite a bit more and veins around the v-cut region. Not sure exactly what the %. But the idea of the mast was more to help keep any water weight of the test gains. I also hear it increases muscle density and strength which would be great, and a good lead into the anavar. Am i correct here?

Basically im quite happy where i am but would just like to pack on about 5kg of lean quality mass and possibly a bit of body re-comp if that's possible on a lean bulk. As recommended above,Im now thinking of running:
1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
1-10 Mast E 600 mg/week
7-12 Anavar 80 mg/day

Do you guys think i can achieve my goals with that stack? Note i have dieted right down for 16 week so i will gain weight fast. If the mast will not take any water weight off the test gains, or if its anti-e properties are a myth ill probably just drop the mast, and run the test at 500mg/week with the anavar at the end.

Really appreciate the advice guys, thanks allot!

Thanks guys, im taking all this in. Im all open ears as have f-all experience. And yes Google and books seem to be my only info resource. So much inconsistent info around these days so i figure its best to ask guys that have been through it all before. This time im using Test E, so don't expect to react as quick, I thought front loading the way i mention above would solve that however. If you use that roid calculate website that considers esters it was showing that front loading with test E got blood levels up in similar time to prop if i went 250ml day 1, 250ml day2, then 100ml EOD. From what you guys say above, in real life it does not work out that way?

@dylangemelli - No worries mate, i guess i sound like a bit of dick with the mess i stated above. Not to worry im not going to jump into anything stupid this time round. i do sound a bit contradictory above saying i "usually get all my gains by week 6" when in fact iv'e only run one cycle over 6 weeks. Basically what I was trying to say is the last 2 times i used test, i reacted very quickly. Gaining almost immediately, it was prop however. The gains slowed by week 6. I thought maybe this is because of fresh receptors the first 2-3 weeks are productive, where as a veteran wouldn't start seeing results until abit later on in the cycle. Im now sure it was because of the ester only.

@RickRock13 - Im probably a little lower than 12% by now, i was been a little conservative. Was measured at 12% ~2 weeks ago, been on clen since then and can see my lower abs coming through quite a bit more and veins around the v-cut region. Not sure exactly what the %. But the idea of the mast was more to help keep any water weight of the test gains. I also hear it increases muscle density and strength which would be great, and a good lead into the anavar. Am i correct here?

Basically im quite happy where i am but would just like to pack on about 5kg of lean quality mass and possibly a bit of body re-comp if that's possible on a lean bulk. As recommended above,Im now thinking of running:
1-10 Test E 350 mg/week
1-10 Mast E 600 mg/week
7-12 Anavar 80 mg/day

Do you guys think i can achieve my goals with that stack? Note i have dieted right down for 16 week so i will gain weight fast. If the mast will not take any water weight off the test gains, or if its anti-e properties are a myth ill probably just drop the mast, and run the test at 500mg/week with the anavar at the end.

Really appreciate the advice guys, thanks allot!

that, my friend, looks A LOT better... now we just have to add in your supports and a strong pct... your dosage actually looks great and is what I normally recommend... I would recommend running aromasin at 12.5 mg eod on cycle and through pct... you MUST run n2guard with your orals... anavar has a very negative effect on bp, liver and lipids but N2Guard has you covered... I would also run Hcgenerate ES weeks 5-12... this will keep your suppression to a minimum and will make your transition into pct much smoother...

pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom