Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on Slin/ diet routine

Hey guys, just fyi I suffered some severe setbacks health wise for a bit an now I'm working to regain it. Heres my info. I'm diabetic and hypogonadatropic. So I regularly take insulin an have to take test (200mg) every month. Do to my other setbacks I lost alot of muscle mass and gained alot of fat instead raising my bodyfat to 23%. Also I dont consume red meat or chicken so heres my new plan that for now (day 4) is going great but concerned its not going to last.

I wake up and take 7iu slin, 10 later 50grams dextrose, 20 later 80gram protein shake, 30 later (1Hour after injection) half cup of jasmin rice and 45-60 grams protien with omega 3s & ECA stack

Do 30-45min of cardio bike ride after.

bout an hour or so afterwords I consume another protein shake 45grams protein. & ECA

few hours later I do a light hi-rep circuit routine usually followed by 5iu slin an 6.4oz tuna and gatorade for the dextrose (30g)

then in evening I do my workout (ECA prior to workout & 2bodyparts a workout) but heavy for 6-8 reps and about 6-7 sets. Immediately following take 7iu slin, 10 later 50grams dextrose, 20 later 80gram protein shake, 30 later (1Hour after injection) half cup of jasmin rice and 45-60 grams protien with omega 3s just as the morning

So thats what my gameplan is so far an on day 4 I'm feeling tighter & fuller. I'd like some input on it from some people experienced with slin & how it works. I realize taking slin the way I've had to for diabetes and what the doctor said, has done nothing but pack on more bodyfat and make it feel nearly impossible to take it off. If you can think of anything please let me know! Thanks!

Top Bottom