Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice for my wife

manboy said:
I appreciate the worthless information and judgments that you all have made. Mostly calling my 95lbs wife a fatty (which is relativity fit for your info) no one really answered my question about a preferred fat burning supplemment like T3 or clen.

I wanted advice on the lenght and dose of the cycle and am grateful for that input. (mind u I opened up this thread stating that I am not a newb by no means, just when it come to women I want to do this correctly. If anyone has any actual input on a fat burner to take with the var please offer your knowledge and leave out the uncessary assupmtions that are being made. Not being a prick but instead of giving me input on my question for advise I got feedback on diet and mentally projecting my wife as fat and out of shape. She hasn't worked out in a while, but still has a nice physic. So do any women have any experience on taking var with T3 or clenbuterol. I appreicate the advice that was given but it didn't really focus on my question. And I don't have any idea where you guys saw proviron in there(im not a newb and I no better than that, which I didn't mention in the first place)

thanks girls for your advice

No need to get upset, there was useful info in the posts. I suggest you re-read them.

There was a few bits of cut and paste from other threads in this forum. So that is why pro-viron was in that post.

The rest of the information is valid though.

The information is on this forum, so there is no point in typing out the same thing over and over and over again.

But obviously sometimes you have to.

10 g of anavar is too much for a newbie for a first cycle. Drop it to 5 g, possibly even less, she is small, twice daily.

Try running it for two-three weeks max to see how she gets on.

After than, 6 - 8 weeks max.

T3 burns fat and muscle, so you can use it with AAS, but if she hasn't run anything before, as stated in the things I posted, don't stack.

Focus on either

1. Building muscle

OR

2. Burning fat

Clen suppresses the thryoid, so it is best to run it with thyroid drugs.

Clen on its own will only work for 2-6 weeks.

Coming off these fat burning drugs usually has re-bound if training and diet are not in check, and even then, a lot of women say they still have re-bound.

Re-bound means gaining back all the weight +++ sometimes.

Most of these women don't care as they are doing it to win a physique contest, not for normal life stuff.

I am sure if you scan back one or two pages and do a bit of reading, or look at the sticky with the 'links to the top threads' you will be able to find the answers that you need.

Tatyana said:
1. Steroids are SUPPLEMENTS to an already well-established, consistent and *working* (i.e. producing results) training, diet & cardio regimen.

2. Based on item 1, steriods are not going to "rip you up" if you are already more than say 15% bodyfat. Not everyone develops size & mass from steroids, esp var, but whatever youve gained is not goign to show as ripped up if your bodyfat is too high. Therefore to really get the types of results I expect you are looking for, you should get yourself down to a lower bodyfat naturally first. Those gains will be more maintainable and last longer than anything you ever get from a cycle. Further, the stress that steroids introduce into your system (and they can be very individual) only aggravate the stresses that already exist from a not already well-established and optimized diet & training, particularly DIET.

3. If its your first cycle, start low, slow & simple. i.e.

a. LOW: Start at a sufficiently low dosage, e.g. if you have 10 mg var tabs, get a pill splitter & cut them in half or quarters and start at that dosage for a few weeks first. Then if its all good, you can start increasing. It just is a naive approach to dive into a steep dosage with no experience with how you respond or what you should expect. Also know your dosage frequency, based on the half life of your drug. This will help keep the spikes from the most recent dose to a min & keep the whole dosing over time much more even.

b. SLOW - Know how long it takes for "results" or "sides" to start showing up. Var you should see something or feel something within 1 1/2 weeks. If you don't after 2 weeks, then you should stop & take a look at the whole thing. Are you training correctly? Are you dieting correctly? Do you know what you are really taking? Do you trust your source? Is your stuff fake?

c. SIMPLE -- do ONLY 1 drug at a time. If you start stacking stuff that you have no experience with, you have no idea how you will react to or respond to either of them individually and together you dont know what results or sides are from what. Also understand the components of your stack -- var is a fairly mild AAS.
Proviron is very androgenic -- guys use this to kickstart their natural test production again after a cycle. I guess you are saying you will be running the proviron for 3 weeks? Every source I've ever read says don't run it for more than 4 absolute max. And use of it at all is usually for immedietaly before a competition. This is a specific case to use this. Not to "lose fat".

4. Know what supps to take to help support your body while its under all the stress from these drugs. Some thoughts -- are you taking anti-oxidants? are you taking any liver support? are you prone to yeast infections? If yes, chances you are going to experience one as a result of your cycle. (Sort of same result if you get them while on antibiotics).

5. As mentioned above, KNOW what you have. If you see no results, is it a fake? If you "got them from a friend of a friend" (as a recent post..) you could easily be taking something like anadrol or something is longer acting and aint' what you thought it was. What brand of what do you have? Is it an underground product? No guarantees on that - not subject to US pharmaceutical production quality control standards. Also some legit brands are more heavily dosed, some are underdosed. Some just affect ladies worse than others.

I think I covered everything I wanted. These are the things you need to know. Why are you getting no results? Here are your options:

- You got shit pills. Not sure you can get no results from 2 diff AAS tho. Are they both shit?

- Your diet & training aren't well-established & optimized to ge the most out of the AAS

- You are just too high bodyfat to see the "ripped up" results that both of those drugs can produce in say, competitive athletes 1-2 weeks out from a show.

Hope that helps. IMO this is the best info you can get from any board anywhere on the internet. If you aren't getting results, I'm goign to suggest you get off both of those drugs and give yourself AT LEAST a couple months to clear these or whatever they are out of your system AND focus on getting your bodyfat down to something below 15% before looking to either of these to "lose bodyfat".

Tatyana said:
I had to go and nick some info from a woman I know who does have a lot of personal experience with AAS.

I still advice caution, and I would prefer to see women manipulating diet and training techniques for the desired results.

A lot of maintaining mass while dieting is related to how you are training, there has to be some heavy work thrown into the mix, and dieting, well either dieting slowly, or hit it hard and fast (biochemical individuality).

Here is some more info about Winni and Anavar (and a few others as I find them) from someone who will remain nameless right now:

what is it that you are expecting from a cycle, did you do your research so you know what to expect, what is your goal (and is it a reasonable and appropriate goal for an AAS cycle) and is your diet & training already spot on? If no, don't bother. Come back in 2 years when you've got some time invested and have successfully applied discipline and consistency instead of relying on the drugs. No quicky fixes or magic pills.

I'm still going to go w/ the conservative approach and not recommend stacking stuff you've never used before. Women are immensely more sensitive to AAS than men so if something is overdosed or not what you think it is, that can really F you up. The next step is that only each individual will know how they react to each compound and whether or not they are ok w/ the sides they get. I'd start exactly w/ ver at 5 mg ED for 1.5 - 2 weeks and if no adverse effects, then up to 10 mg ED for 12-ish weeks. YOu can run this stuff at low doses for a relatively long time. (Not forever. but for longer than guys can.)

It is a huge jump in sides from var to primo so its not like its linearly stronger from var or something like that. Primo is often recommended for women as an option past anavar. Winstrol is another one, I guess because it has always tended to be widely available and more affordable than primo. Primo in past years has had a history of being faked a lot and its not cheap.

I think that the faking is happening less but dont' quote me. Both winstrol & primo are much more androgenic than anavar. Neither converts to estrogen so you dont' get the water retention from something that aromatizes sot hey are good for cutting. Sides like hair loss and acne are much more pronounced for primo and primo, though shorter acting than Equipoise, is still a longer clear time than wintrol or var. It takes about 5 weeks to actually 'kick in' as well... also much longer than var or winny.

For sides, you can expect the following of any AAS in varying degrees. Everything except var is going to have most of these sides:

- hairloss
- acne / oily skin / hair
- enlarged & more sensitive clitoris
- potential for vaginosis / yeast infections
- higher blood pressure - occassional bloody noses are not uncommon
- increase in bad cholestrol
- sometimes trouble sleeping (CNS stimulation)
- menstrual cycle will be interrupted
- sometimes something like a flu will hit when your body is acclimating to the presence of the new compound -- guys often talk about "sus flu" -- same thing.

If the compound converts to estrogen, you also get some estrogenic effects like water retention.

Generally everything related to increased presence of DHT.

I invite you to check out the link in the previous post about AAS half lives & clear times and also google "steroid profiles" to get more info. THere is a lot of info out there about the compounds themselves.

As I mentioned above, I'm just not a big fan of stacking stuff you've never used before, much less having never used anything... its always your own personal experiment - not trying to scare anyone,, but if shit happens what are you going to do? You're self-medicating w/ male hormones possible gotten from website selling stuff from Afghanistan.

That's not exactly a guaranteed and safe thing to stick in your body... so the woman using this stuff needs to be responsible for educating herself so she can make informed decisions and take an intelligent & conservative approach to each new compound she chooses to introduce into her system.

If something does happen or you decide you dont' like the sides, how soon before it clears your system and the sides go away? Its not like "The minute I see the first side effect, I'll stop." If you are using primo, for example, you can stop as fast as you want, you still have that compound in your system for the next several weeks. So the hair will continue to come out, your period won't show up for a while and you may get acne until its all clear.

Just saying you need to manage it at every step. It is on you - anyone else can recommend any cycle or any approach, even the husband / boyfriend / whoever w/ the best intentions. Its still YOU that has to deal w/ any sides.

Where did he go? I hope he comes back to at least thank Tat for giving him all this information. She DID spend her time finding and posting this information for him!

Very professional lady, Tat. Thanks, I learned something from reading this thread.

my bad, I thank you gals for your help. (also sorry for interpreting the calling my wife a fat/skinny. So as a newb would you gals recommend me have her on 5mg of var for 12 weeks with an otc ECA stack.

manboy said:
my bad, I thank you gals for your help. (also sorry for interpreting the calling my wife a fat/skinny. So as a newb would you gals recommend me have her on 5mg of var for 12 weeks with an otc ECA stack.

As a newb, you would do a 2-3 weeks of 5 mg of var split into two doses a day (so 2.5 g morning, 2.5 g evening) and see how she gets on.

THEN consider a longer cycle.

As far as also taking an ECA stack, I am sure a lot take that with steroid, but if she has a funny response, how do you know what it is?

I would always go with caution.

Most of the women that I know that use AAS are into Womens Physique Competitions & are more trying to gain muscle weight than lose BF & shape up which it seems your wife is trying to achieve. I dont know about women using clen but it is a very harsh drug even for male BBers. Maybe you have used it yourself & know the sides. Would she be better to use a good OTC fat burner & just increase her training program & nutrition accordingly. Very low dose injectable stanzolol has proved popular with my friends.

manboy said:

In all honesty, my recommendation is for her to try training balls to the wall for 6-12 months, and eating like a bodybuilder, not taking drugs.

That is the sort of thing that provides long term and permanent changes to the physique and lifestyle.

Tatyana said:
As a newb, you would do a 2-3 weeks of 5 mg of var split into two doses a day (so 2.5 g morning, 2.5 g evening) and see how she gets on.

THEN consider a longer cycle.

As far as also taking an ECA stack, I am sure a lot take that with steroid, but if she has a funny response, how do you know what it is?

I would always go with caution.

If there's a reaction, it is really important to know what the reaction is to...

Top Bottom