Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice for my wife

manboy

I am not a newbie, but when it comes to gear for a female i'm a bit uneducated. I wanted to start her on 10mg of var (5mg morning and 5mg in the evening) she is looking to look lean so I was thinking of some T3 or clenbuterol. I would prefer the clenbuterol and not suppress her thyroid. She is a newb and knows nothing other than what I tell her to take. She is wanting that fitness model look (not the bodybuilding physic). Looking to cut her up with her virgin trial of aas. I need some advice from you girls on what you think or has worked for ya'll in the past. Please advise me on the fatburning supplement of choice and how long I should have her run the var for. I will monitor her diet and workouts, but I am uncertain on how I should have her do this first cycle. I understand var is the best choice for women due to the mild(if at all) masculaztion sides. So basically give me some input on dosing/length of cycle and what to throw in to shred her down.

Also, on a side and personal note...will this make her alot more hornier due to the extra test. Is acne a problem on var?

She weighs about 95lbs, pretty low BF, but is sedintary so I am hoping for dramatic changes with a complete lifestyle change for her. Show she increase protein, maybe take some creatine?

thanks for any input girls

At 95 lbs, there isn't much of her is there?

10 mg is a HUGE dose for a woman for a first cycle, I would decrease that to 5 mg.

There still is no guarentee that she won't get sides even at that dose, including a wee bit of virilisation.

How long has she been training?

If this is all new to her, then like the lads, the gains will be short-lived.

Yes she needs to increase her protein.

I would't advise stacking anything with gear if it is her first cycle.

1. Steroids are SUPPLEMENTS to an already well-established, consistent and *working* (i.e. producing results) training, diet & cardio regimen.

2. Based on item 1, steriods are not going to "rip you up" if you are already more than say 15% bodyfat. Not everyone develops size & mass from steroids, esp var, but whatever youve gained is not goign to show as ripped up if your bodyfat is too high. Therefore to really get the types of results I expect you are looking for, you should get yourself down to a lower bodyfat naturally first. Those gains will be more maintainable and last longer than anything you ever get from a cycle. Further, the stress that steroids introduce into your system (and they can be very individual) only aggravate the stresses that already exist from a not already well-established and optimized diet & training, particularly DIET.

3. If its your first cycle, start low, slow & simple. i.e.

a. LOW: Start at a sufficiently low dosage, e.g. if you have 10 mg var tabs, get a pill splitter & cut them in half or quarters and start at that dosage for a few weeks first. Then if its all good, you can start increasing. It just is a naive approach to dive into a steep dosage with no experience with how you respond or what you should expect. Also know your dosage frequency, based on the half life of your drug. This will help keep the spikes from the most recent dose to a min & keep the whole dosing over time much more even.

b. SLOW - Know how long it takes for "results" or "sides" to start showing up. Var you should see something or feel something within 1 1/2 weeks. If you don't after 2 weeks, then you should stop & take a look at the whole thing. Are you training correctly? Are you dieting correctly? Do you know what you are really taking? Do you trust your source? Is your stuff fake?

c. SIMPLE -- do ONLY 1 drug at a time. If you start stacking stuff that you have no experience with, you have no idea how you will react to or respond to either of them individually and together you dont know what results or sides are from what. Also understand the components of your stack -- var is a fairly mild AAS. Proviron is very androgenic -- guys use this to kickstart their natural test production again after a cycle. I guess you are saying you will be running the proviron for 3 weeks? Every source I've ever read says don't run it for more than 4 absolute max. And use of it at all is usually for immedietaly before a competition. This is a specific case to use this. Not to "lose fat".

4. Know what supps to take to help support your body while its under all the stress from these drugs. Some thoughts -- are you taking anti-oxidants? are you taking any liver support? are you prone to yeast infections? If yes, chances you are going to experience one as a result of your cycle. (Sort of same result if you get them while on antibiotics).

5. As mentioned above, KNOW what you have. If you see no results, is it a fake? If you "got them from a friend of a friend" (as a recent post..) you could easily be taking something like anadrol or something is longer acting and aint' what you thought it was. What brand of what do you have? Is it an underground product? No guarantees on that - not subject to US pharmaceutical production quality control standards. Also some legit brands are more heavily dosed, some are underdosed. Some just affect ladies worse than others.

I think I covered everything I wanted. These are the things you need to know. Why are you getting no results? Here are your options:

- You got shit pills. Not sure you can get no results from 2 diff AAS tho. Are they both shit?

- Your diet & training aren't well-established & optimized to ge the most out of the AAS

- You are just too high bodyfat to see the "ripped up" results that both of those drugs can produce in say, competitive athletes 1-2 weeks out from a show.

Hope that helps. IMO this is the best info you can get from any board anywhere on the internet. If you aren't getting results, I'm goign to suggest you get off both of those drugs and give yourself AT LEAST a couple months to clear these or whatever they are out of your system AND focus on getting your bodyfat down to something below 15% before looking to either of these to "lose bodyfat".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to re-post this as I think that the info from Amazon Doll is invaluable

I would look to your diet and training first, when you have that sorted, you can have it sorted for life, whereas there are some experts in the area of steroids, such as William Llewellyn (author of all the anabolics 200_ guides), who have said that women may only keep their gains from anavar for 6 months.

My first coach also used gear, she was an IFBB pro, and she has told me a lot of scary scary stories.

One thing that always sticks out in my mind is that a lot of women do not get sides until they come OFF the cycle, and that could be anywhere from 6-9 months later.

Seriously consider this before you choose to use or not to use.

Here is a post from another female bodybuilder, Amazon Doll who is experienced with steroids.

I've done my fair share of cycles over the years and know quite a few women that have as well.

Here are some things that I have come to believe:

For Females: Keeping Virilization to a Level you can Live With while Using anabolic androgenic steroids.
By Amazon Doll.

1. If you start to get sides while you are on a cycle, there is no guarantee that the sides will go away once you stop.

2. By using fast acting esters, you can drop the cycle immediately and maybe, just maybe the sides will go away. 90% of the time they do......but not always.

3. As soon as you get sides you don't want to live with, drop the cycle. Maybe the sides will go away, maybe not. Figure out ahead of time what will YOU be willing to live with for the rest of your life and if you get to that point with your sides, don't go beyond them. Stopping the cycle then may prevent further sides.

4. That sore throat is not allergies or a cold or you over-training, it is the thickening of your vocal cords and it may not ever go back to the way it was before your cycle

5. Lets say (hypothetically) you do 3 cycles and you get rid of 98% of your sides at the end of each one. You will still have 6% more masculinization than before you ever started doing them. That's only 3 cycles....what does 5 years of cycles look like on you?

6. All the women I know that have used steriods look it somewhere on their body.

7. Before you decide to use anabolic androgenic steroids figure on this: No matter how small your cycles, you will have probably always have: some hairs to pluck on your upper lip or chin, your clit will be a little larger, that squeaking in your voice is the beginnings of voice changes and it might not go away.

8. Don't let anyone tell you that Anavar - oxandrolone - is safe as far as sides. My voice is very effected by Anavar - oxandrolone - and my clit is as well.

9. Women! You will gain weight when you do a cycle. If you can't handle a few pounds, maybe this stuff is not for you. Water weight combined with muscle growth will make you look bigger & thicker. Your face may get puffy even if you are dieting while on. Most women don't look very "pretty " while on.

10. Dieting while on will not give you new muscle growth, just help you hold some muscle you have while you cut. Most cutting can be done with proper diet & exercise and not have the chances of virilization anabolic androgenic steroids gives.

11. Not eating enough protein and at regular intervals throughout the day, will be like throwing your gear down the toilet but keeping the potential sides. Proper training & eating up to, during and after is your cycle will help you hold the gains you made. Don't do what so many do and fall off the training & nutritional wagon once your cycles over or you loose it all and the sides stay.

It's all about fine tuning the diet because a female will get sides and I don't care what anyone says, a female will get sides.

I had to go and nick some info from a woman I know who does have a lot of personal experience with AAS.

I still advice caution, and I would prefer to see women manipulating diet and training techniques for the desired results.

A lot of maintaining mass while dieting is related to how you are training, there has to be some heavy work thrown into the mix, and dieting, well either dieting slowly, or hit it hard and fast (biochemical individuality).

Here is some more info about Winni and Anavar (and a few others as I find them) from someone who will remain nameless right now:

what is it that you are expecting from a cycle, did you do your research so you know what to expect, what is your goal (and is it a reasonable and appropriate goal for an AAS cycle) and is your diet & training already spot on? If no, don't bother. Come back in 2 years when you've got some time invested and have successfully applied discipline and consistency instead of relying on the drugs. No quicky fixes or magic pills.

I'm still going to go w/ the conservative approach and not recommend stacking stuff you've never used before. Women are immensely more sensitive to AAS than men so if something is overdosed or not what you think it is, that can really F you up. The next step is that only each individual will know how they react to each compound and whether or not they are ok w/ the sides they get. I'd start exactly w/ ver at 5 mg ED for 1.5 - 2 weeks and if no adverse effects, then up to 10 mg ED for 12-ish weeks. YOu can run this stuff at low doses for a relatively long time. (Not forever. but for longer than guys can.)

It is a huge jump in sides from var to primo so its not like its linearly stronger from var or something like that. Primo is often recommended for women as an option past anavar. Winstrol is another one, I guess because it has always tended to be widely available and more affordable than primo. Primo in past years has had a history of being faked a lot and its not cheap.

I think that the faking is happening less but dont' quote me. Both winstrol & primo are much more androgenic than anavar. Neither converts to estrogen so you dont' get the water retention from something that aromatizes sot hey are good for cutting. Sides like hair loss and acne are much more pronounced for primo and primo, though shorter acting than Equipoise, is still a longer clear time than wintrol or var. It takes about 5 weeks to actually 'kick in' as well... also much longer than var or winny.

For sides, you can expect the following of any AAS in varying degrees. Everything except var is going to have most of these sides:

- hairloss
- acne / oily skin / hair
- enlarged & more sensitive clitoris
- potential for vaginosis / yeast infections
- higher blood pressure - occassional bloody noses are not uncommon
- increase in bad cholestrol
- sometimes trouble sleeping (CNS stimulation)
- menstrual cycle will be interrupted
- sometimes something like a flu will hit when your body is acclimating to the presence of the new compound -- guys often talk about "sus flu" -- same thing.

If the compound converts to estrogen, you also get some estrogenic effects like water retention.

Generally everything related to increased presence of DHT.

I invite you to check out the link in the previous post about AAS half lives & clear times and also google "steroid profiles" to get more info. THere is a lot of info out there about the compounds themselves.

As I mentioned above, I'm just not a big fan of stacking stuff you've never used before, much less having never used anything... its always your own personal experiment - not trying to scare anyone,, but if shit happens what are you going to do? You're self-medicating w/ male hormones possible gotten from website selling stuff from Afghanistan.

That's not exactly a guaranteed and safe thing to stick in your body... so the woman using this stuff needs to be responsible for educating herself so she can make informed decisions and take an intelligent & conservative approach to each new compound she chooses to introduce into her system.

If something does happen or you decide you dont' like the sides, how soon before it clears your system and the sides go away? Its not like "The minute I see the first side effect, I'll stop." If you are using primo, for example, you can stop as fast as you want, you still have that compound in your system for the next several weeks. So the hair will continue to come out, your period won't show up for a while and you may get acne until its all clear.

Just saying you need to manage it at every step. It is on you - anyone else can recommend any cycle or any approach, even the husband / boyfriend / whoever w/ the best intentions. Its still YOU that has to deal w/ any sides.

OK Not to sound like a bit of a pooper here, but from your description you have a little skinny fat woman that you want to have a fitness model type physique without the hard work.

No magic pills.

She has to put her time in, in the gym and eat/rest properly. The good news is that her goals are 100% attainable WITHOUT the risk of sides if she "just" puts her time in, in the gym and eats/rests properly. :)

BIKINIMOM said:
OK Not to sound like a bit of a pooper here, but from your description you have a little skinny fat woman that you want to have a fitness model type physique without the hard work.

No magic pills.

She has to put her time in, in the gym and eat/rest properly. The good news is that her goals are 100% attainable WITHOUT the risk of sides if she "just" puts her time in, in the gym and eats/rests properly. :)

LOL, I love the 'good cop - bad cop' routine.

I agree with Kini, if she hasn't been training, or only training for a short time, she can train exactly like you (obviously less weight), then there isn't any pill in the world that is going to give her a fitness model look.

I know a lot of women have tried this, I saw about 20 such women at the Arnie this year, with 'the voice' and those changes in the face with no muscle anywhere.

It was so sad, they looked hideous for nothing, or who knows, maybe they had some muscle for a little while.

They certainly didn't have it anymore.

Tatyana said:
LOL, I love the 'good cop - bad cop' routine.

I agree with Kini, if she hasn't been training, or only training for a short time, she can train exactly like you (obviously less weight), then there isn't any pill in the world that is going to give her a fitness model look.

I know a lot of women have tried this, I saw about 20 such women at the Arnie this year, with 'the voice' and those changes in the face with no muscle anywhere.

It was so sad, they looked hideous for nothing, or who knows, maybe they had some muscle for a little while.

They certainly didn't have it anymore.

I've also known many women who did achieve some success (one actually won her weight class and the overall at THE ONLY COMPETITION SHE'D EVER DONE) but after that they had no clue what to do without the drugs. :whatever: Seems sorta silly to me to deal with sides for no REAL gain.

I appreciate the worthless information and judgments that you all have made. Mostly calling my 95lbs wife a fatty (which is relativity fit for your info) no one really answered my question about a preferred fat burning supplemment like T3 or clen. I wanted advice on the lenght and dose of the cycle and am grateful for that input. (mind u I opened up this thread stating that I am not a newb by no means, just when it come to women I want to do this correctly. If anyone has any actual input on a fat burner to take with the var please offer your knowledge and leave out the uncessary assupmtions that are being made. Not being a prick but instead of giving me input on my question for advise I got feedback on diet and mentally projecting my wife as fat and out of shape. She hasn't worked out in a while, but still has a nice physic. So do any women have any experience on taking var with T3 or clenbuterol. I appreicate the advice that was given but it didn't really focus on my question. And I don't have any idea where you guys saw proviron in there(im not a newb and I no better than that, which I didn't mention in the first place)

thanks girls for your advice

No one called your wife fat. No one asked about YOUR EXPERIENCE in the gym... we asked about HERS and you reiterated that though she is slender (skinny and sedentary is what WE ALL call *skinnyfat* round here) she wants to look like a fitness model.

I am certain that she is a lovely human being and very beautiful but if you want her to experience sides (ALL performance enhancing chemicals will give SOME side effect) to experience a temporary benefit (MAYBE as it is obvious by YOUR POST that she has neither tried dieting OR training to achieve this goal) then please just do a little looking around on the board here. There are plenty of fairly active threads where THE SAME question was already asked and answered many, many, many times.

We don't do "quick fix magic agent" advice here as WE CARE about women.

We haven't judged anyone - but you did quite a bit yourself, didn't you?

But since you are hellbent on turning your sedentary, not willing to even TRY to work for it wife into a lab rat - here you go:

Clen IS GARBAGE and T3 isn't necessary for the goals YOU want her to achieve. You are willing to mess with her thyroid for what? Any OTC ECA stack will be effective. Just pick up a bottle and follow the instructions. You can do a search of my posts over the past 8 years and see that I have given THE SAME ADVICE all eight of those years.

So now, what anabolic agent would you like to know about seeing as how you are bound and determined regardless?

She can train with THE SAME INTENSITY YOU CAN and ALSO DO THE IDENTICAL WORKOUT YOU CAN, just obviously adjust the weights.

As for her diet - she can feel free to personally post up her daily food journal so that all of the women here can help her tweak it.

:)

Top Bottom