Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

national competitors-please help w/nutrition project

ParrotHead

for nutrition class i'm doing a comparison between national level physique competitors intake and the recomended daily intakes of protein, carbs, and fats as well as overall calories. if you guys could give me #'s of prot, carb, and fat in grams (&overall cals) for both bulking phases (cycles) as well as pre-contest diet phases i would GREATLY appreciate it. even if you're not national level (i couldn't prove otherwise) can you guys give me some theoretical #'s to use in my project. please include bodyweight as well (not sure if i will incorporate bodyweight into the project...but just in case). I would GREATLY appreciate everyone's help in this. karma for all who can give me a hand.

p.s. didn't post this on the diet board because i didn't feel any of you monsters would pay as much attention (or much less visit) to that area

thanks again, all help is GREATLY appreciated

I remember doing a similar nutritional analysis project in college. My professor tried to give me a poor grade because I justified a protein intake greater than 3 times the US RDA. We had it out over the issue though and she bumped up my grade.

Anyways, I am qualified for nationals for the next 3 years but have not yet done a national show.

Offseason daily intake:
500g protein
500g carbs
60g fat
total cals around 4500

Precontest intake:
550-600g protein
100-200g carbs
40g fat
total cals around 3300

Good luck with the diet comparison.

Top Bottom