N
nutsnack
Guest
Anyone have any name stereotyping like every heather i know is fat...
lestat claims only bruces he met are gay.. anyone else w/ some?
lestat claims only bruces he met are gay.. anyone else w/ some?
but fat chicks love to suck the cock.UA_Iron said:heather's are not fat
I am seeing a heather and she's under 110lbs, the last heather I saw was under 110 too.
But I can stereotype and say that Heathers dont like to give head that much. haha.
or jewishKillahBee said:go fuck yourself
4everhung said:or jewish
many both's
David means BelovedKillahBee said:no shit. my entire family is 100% Italian and they fucking name me after the king of the goddamn Jews.
needtogetas said:but fat chicks love to suck the cock.
StickFigure said:Lisa's are hot, nasty, & sleezy!
you dont know what youre jmissen.they suck a mean cock..............fergie said:thats repulsive.... fat chicks are nasty, no tub thumpin me

Daisy_Girl said:ACKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
I hope the Spurs win by 204everhung said:I'm in the funeral business
have had a couple of fag David's work for me
and for those not in the know
there are many gyas in the mortuary business
and in the HBO soap "six feet under"
they got it right by naming the gay brother David
StickFigure said:Chuck.....now that's a man's name!! CHUCK!
bruce is AAP gay.nutsnack said:Anyone have any name stereotyping like every heather i know is fat...
lestat claims only bruces he met are gay.. anyone else w/ some?


UA_Iron said:hell yeah!! what movie was that from!?
I remember they were driving a big rig...
Danny Partridge?Gguy9 said:Dannys are easygoing and RIPPED![]()
Gguy9 said:Dannys are easygoing and RIPPED![]()
KillahBee said:no shit. my entire family is 100% Italian and they fucking name me after the king of the goddamn Jews.
Destroyer1986* said:Any man with two first names is gay or bi, elton john, peter anrea, Molly Meldrum, George Michael etc.

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














