Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Name Stereotyping!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nutsnack
  • Start date Start date
N

nutsnack

Guest
Anyone have any name stereotyping like every heather i know is fat...

lestat claims only bruces he met are gay.. anyone else w/ some?
 
heather's are not fat

I am seeing a heather and she's under 110lbs, the last heather I saw was under 110 too.

But I can stereotype and say that Heathers dont like to give head that much. haha.
 
UA_Iron said:
heather's are not fat

I am seeing a heather and she's under 110lbs, the last heather I saw was under 110 too.

But I can stereotype and say that Heathers dont like to give head that much. haha.
but fat chicks love to suck the cock.
 
al Laquitas, LaShondas, and Jeromes are black
 
I'm in the funeral business
have had a couple of fag David's work for me
and for those not in the know
there are many gyas in the mortuary business

and in the HBO soap "six feet under"
they got it right by naming the gay brother David
 
4everhung said:
I'm in the funeral business
have had a couple of fag David's work for me
and for those not in the know
there are many gyas in the mortuary business

and in the HBO soap "six feet under"
they got it right by naming the gay brother David
I hope the Spurs win by 20


Dave
 
StickFigure said:
Chuck.....now that's a man's name!! CHUCK!

hell yeah!! what movie was that from!?

I remember they were driving a big rig...
 
nutsnack said:
Anyone have any name stereotyping like every heather i know is fat...

lestat claims only bruces he met are gay.. anyone else w/ some?
bruce is AAP gay.


built as shit, can kick mega ass, but still likes to dress up in black and play whips and chains with his main boy robbin
 
jeremy's are redneck
A "redneck" won I think the 400 meters in the last Olympics
I'll edit after I search
first white guy before anyone of us was born to win an Olympics sprinting event
"Jeremy" I'm sure of
 
UA_Iron said:
hell yeah!! what movie was that from!?

I remember they were driving a big rig...

I can't remember either. For years, every time I hear that name I think of that quote, and it drives me nots for a few days trying to remember what it was. I know one of these days I'll be watching it without knowing it and that quote'll pop up and I'll feel like an idiot for not remembering.
 
KillahBee said:
no shit. my entire family is 100% Italian and they fucking name me after the king of the goddamn Jews.

Change it to John then.
 
girls with names that end in 'a' all have c-cups, e.g. linda, sandra, debra, lisa

guys with the middle name 'Wayne' are often mass murderers, e.g. John Wayne Gacy.
 
Destroyer1986* said:
Any man with two first names is gay or bi, elton john, peter anrea, Molly Meldrum, George Michael etc.

What about Larry David though? blasphemy

In my experience heterosexual/tolerable Dougs come too few and far between. Same goes for your occasional Garth or Neil.... :rainbow:
 
Top Bottom