Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2kts

Bump for the best. If you haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. Do it, You'll love it. $$$ back guarantee.

i took the sample pack and i got the niacin flush or w.e. except mine was crazy my whole body turned red and it actually hurt lol my face had blotchy red all over and all my skin was burning really intensely. idk i kinda thohught it was funny and just continued lifting. but the energy i got from it was really clean energy not jittery at all, and i was very focused. also it wasnt sugary tasting at all kinda like kool aid without the sugar so that was a big plus for me i hate sugar

i took the sample pack and i got the niacin flush or w.e. except mine was crazy my whole body turned red and it actually hurt lol my face had blotchy red all over and all my skin was burning really intensely. idk i kinda thohught it was funny and just continued lifting. but the energy i got from it was really clean energy not jittery at all, and i was very focused. also it wasnt sugary tasting at all kinda like kool aid without the sugar so that was a big plus for me i hate sugar

Its unlike any other experience one could have. One of a kind

Top Bottom