Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2amp / n2kts

Is there any other sentral stimulating ingredients except coffein? I love this stack, but it gets me pretty dry, in my mouth, and my dick/testicles gets smaller for some reason. . only the days i use that stuff. .weird.

Is there any other sentral stimulating ingredients except coffein? I love this stack, but it gets me pretty dry, in my mouth, and my dick/testicles gets smaller for some reason. . only the days i use that stuff. .weird.

Well the caffeine in it causes what is referred to as stim-dick which causes the penis to shrink up a bit and make your sack tighten up as well.

In terms of the dry mouth just drink more water, don't know about you but I sweat like a beast when I take the stuff so keeping hydrates is really important.

Well the caffeine in it causes what is referred to as stim-dick which causes the penis to shrink up a bit and make your sack tighten up as well.

In terms of the dry mouth just drink more water, don't know about you but I sweat like a beast when I take the stuff so keeping hydrates is really important.

Hmm. . I'm a heavy coffee drinker. Drinks about 7-8 black coffee's a day. Never had that so called stim-dick before. Only once in my teenager when i tried amphetamine:p pretty similiar to that. But it's normal after 12 hours. .

Ive noticed the extra sweat on this! Im soke wet! Drinks heavly though. .

I think it must be something else than coffein. .

As long as it dont make my dick disfunctional for life, i'll continue :)

Hmm. . I'm a heavy coffee drinker. Drinks about 7-8 black coffee's a day. Never had that so called stim-dick before. Only once in my teenager when i tried amphetamine:p pretty similiar to that. But it's normal after 12 hours. .

Ive noticed the extra sweat on this! Im soke wet! Drinks heavly though. .

I think it must be something else than coffein. .

As long as it dont make my dick disfunctional for life, i'll continue :)

It's the 1,3-dimethyl bro.
I get stim dick with this stack too so I only use it 2-3 times a week.
Pity cause its a kick ass combo.

Yeah that amount of stimulant in these supplements is a lot more concentrated and higher dosed than in coffee. I am a heavy coffee drinker too and don't get it from coffee but I do from the supps

It's the 1,3-dimethyl bro.
I get stim dick with this stack too so I only use it 2-3 times a week.
Pity cause its a kick ass combo.

Hmm . . . But it cannot damage function somehow? sexual function?
Its only that day it wil be so called stim-dick? only temporarely?

Better to use it only the days you're feeling tired then . .

Relaxing to hear it's normal. . But kinda get me a little skeptical towards the product . . .

Nothin to worry about, it will subside same day (when it wears off). It's not permanent I use it every workout day to be honest, get the best workouts then :D. I have not has any issues with it and I has been taking these kind of products on and off for years.

My girlfriend tried N2amp before workout. We had sex after workout, and she came 3 times! And she have never felt better during sex! Best sex ive ever had! Lol..

Sent from my e1809c_v75_gq1008_9p017 using EliteFitness

get some buddy haha.

Man i always had stim dick after that to and just figured it was something.

My gf Saw me in the shower and was like WTF why is he small .. hahhh

but no amazing stack ( i do 4 n2amp and 1.5 scoops N2kts)

Top Bottom