Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Wife Hate the Test Gel Smell What should I ask My Doc for instead?

Androgel should just have an alcohol smell for a minute until it dries.

1/4 mg of dex twice a week should be plenty for HRT if you use a natty anti e such as POST CYCLE, which you should.

100 mgs a week is better than a 200mg shot every 2 weeks for more even levels. Enth becomes much less active after 10 days.

Shots are more convenient and much less expensive.

You should add some UNLEASHED to keep "free" T high.

Sustanon is not legal in the U.S.

I am using Testin 1% (says on the box) It is alot stronger than just an alcohol smell I think. Also, what would you suggest in my shoes? As far as post cycle there will never be a post cycle will there. I will just be on till I die right? What is UNLEASHED and where do you get it? This Testin stuff is costing me $35/mo. 30 tubes. Also so I need to get this doc to get me some Adex huh?

Just talked to the doc. Told me to come in to get a 200mg ml shot tomorrow. What is bothering me is the nurse said I will only get one a month? That ain't enough is it? Also told him about arimidex and didn't say anything about it.

I am using Testin 1% (says on the box) It is alot stronger than just an alcohol smell I think. Also, what would you suggest in my shoes? As far as post cycle there will never be a post cycle will there. I will just be on till I die right? What is UNLEASHED and where do you get it? This Testin stuff is costing me $35/mo. 30 tubes. Also so I need to get this doc to get me some Adex huh?

Not familiar with Testin. Androgel is the standard. I was talking about POST CYCLE the supplement. Here's the link for it and UNLEASHED.
Post Cycle. Liver recovery agent, anti-catabolic and erectile enhancer. | EliteFitnessNutrition

Right now he is giving me test gel of 50mg a day that I rub on my shoulders. Do I really get all 50mg or is some lost from application? Anyway, it really smells bad and the reason I am on it is because my test levels are around 244(whatever that number means) Anyway my wife HATES the smell which means less sex for me. So I am going to ask him for a injectable alternative. I was think sos 250 redi jets like the mexican pharmacies carry. If they don't have that , what should I ask him for?

I would just like to get my test levels at a respectable level for sex drive and energy. I wouldn't mind a little gains at the gym as a secondary result though.

thanks.

whoa! You're still alive! I thought you'd have killed yourself on that motorcycle by now. Still doing wheelies and other stunts on the highways and byways? Where you been?

whoa! You're still alive! I thought you'd have killed yourself on that motorcycle by now. Still doing wheelies and other stunts on the highways and byways? Where you been?

Remember me huh? How have you been? I go to the track now on the sportbike to get speed rush. I bought a goldwing that I am stunting on the freeway now. You can do so many different things on a bike with a cruise control.

Remember me huh? How have you been? I go to the track now on the sportbike to get speed rush. I bought a goldwing that I am stunting on the freeway now. You can do so many different things on a bike with a cruise control.

I've been good bro! We had a baby boy 3 months ago (our first), so I've been busy. He's a good baby too. A real joy.

Stunting a Goldwing??? You can't be serious? LOL!

Top Bottom