Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Var work out and sauna suit..WOW!

mrstamiina

6th day on var..

I destroyed my heavy bag. Did 14 rounds, and they were all perfect. Felt like a young Mike Tyson.. :)

Wore the top from my sauna suit with shorts and lost 9 pounds in about a 45-60 minutes.

If it wasn't for the sauna suit I would still be working out..
I feel great!

mrstamiina said:
Wore the top from my sauna suit with shorts and lost 9 pounds in about a 45-60 minutes.

If it wasn't for the sauna suit I would still be working out..
I feel great!

That is awesome you had such a great workout. Days like that are incredible.

BUT ..... (of course this was coming)

1) You DO know the 9 lbs is water, right? The sauna suit won't magically make you burn fat. The loss of weight is due to excess water - which I assume you replenished right after the workout - becasue if you didn't re-hydrate, you are asking for a world of pain.

2) You might feel like you can workout longer and longer while on Var, but it is NOT a good idea. It is **very** easy to overtrain on AAS. Your body still needs recovery time, plus, longer workouts are not always better.

Daisy_Girl said:
That is awesome you had such a great workout. Days like that are incredible.

BUT ..... (of course this was coming)

1) You DO know the 9 lbs is water, right? The sauna suit won't magically make you burn fat. The loss of weight is due to excess water - which I assume you replenished right after the workout - becasue if you didn't re-hydrate, you are asking for a world of pain.

2) You might feel like you can workout longer and longer while on Var, but it is NOT a good idea. It is **very** easy to overtrain on AAS. Your body still needs recovery time, plus, longer workouts are not always better.

I look great after my work out...

I feel great after my work out...

There is know way I'm going to be able to drink 9 lbs of water in a night.

and even some of the water I do drink back is pissed out later.

When some one looks at me they're not going to be able to tell if I lost water or fat..

In the past I've lost 25 lbs in a month for a fight and looked like Rocky and had enough strenth to knock out the guy in the 3rd round..and wasn't on anything :)

I'm Ok

Thanks

Cuz only girls could appreciate dropping 9 lb of water weight.!

LOL!

Although we also dont' find a soaked sauna suit to be dead sexay...

;)

Sassy69 said:
Cuz only girls could appreciate dropping 9 lb of water weight.!

LOL!

Although we also dont' find a soaked sauna suit to be dead sexay...

;)

Exactly......

Sorry for sharing in the womens forum "Canadian Cuttie" didn't mean to upset you and your territory.

geeess

Top Bottom