Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Couldn't sleep...

Eliptical 5 min wu
Run 10 min 6.0
Walk incline 10 min at 10% 3.5 mph
Eliptical 15 min level 9
Break to get my bf ready for work....
Stepmill 10 min at 80
Tris and bus
Eliptical 20 min at 7

Now I'm tired..

Thanks owl!! I really want to do this! Im not eating as much bc I havent been working out much but ive been back at it m-f am. I got some Dymatize Elite again today 25g a serv. no more protein bar before bed. This is the meal plan I used previously:

Preworkout: 20g protein bar
Post workout: 25g shake, gatorade
Breakfast(10:45am):eggwhites with veggies and chicken. Add carb here?Yes
Snack(1:15): 27 almonds and apple. Add protein or shake?Add a meat here
Lunch(3:15): Protein, veggies and sweet potatoes
Snack(6:00): 27 almonds and apple
Dinner(8:30): Protein and veggies
10:00pm Add shake? Yes preferrably Casein

I work 11-8 monday through friday so I've been working out from 8-9:30am and Sat mornings. I know thats not enough to get ready for the show. cant really workout after work bc the gym is only open til 9 so ill need to go earlier to get enough time to do all the cardio needed.

From my limited knowledge of competing I figure i need to be down to about 130-132lbs and need to do about 1-2 hours of cardio a day. i think....
Updated

Your not looking bad at all!!! We can get you there easily Jen. We just need to get you a full training routine and add some mass in the right places.:verygood:

If only u could at it to my boobs!!! Lol...my bottom half is a bit worse off then my top :/ that where I carry all my fat/weight. Thanks for your help owl! I'm really excited!!! One problem I've had is oatmeal! Can eat it! Thinking of trying to make muffins out of it. Can stand the texture! Or should I just stick with sweet potatoes for carbs all day?

Would you consider sending me that pic? I can't make it bigger since I'm a non plat scum and I'd love to be able to give you some honest feedback. Just from looking at it, I'd say figure might be more suited. You have some good muscle!! If not and don't worry...I'll understand....I'll write ya some more of my thoughts later today. :)

If only u could at it to my boobs!!! Lol...my bottom half is a bit worse off then my top :/ that where I carry all my fat/weight. Thanks for your help owl! I'm really excited!!! One problem I've had is oatmeal! Can eat it! Thinking of trying to make muffins out of it. Can stand the texture! Or should I just stick with sweet potatoes for carbs all day?

Sweet potato and brown rice is about all you have for complex carbs if you can't stand oats. We can work that fat off of the lower area pretty easy. If Cali is thinking figure it is because you are carrying some good muscle up top. Bikini girls are going to have more curves and less cut. Really it boils down to this. How do you want to look and what is most comfortable to you?

Hey Jen. Looking good chic, I think you will do well in a comp I'm so pleased that your going for it as after your knee injury things are starting to look up,

:rose:
Sweet potato and brown rice is about all you have for complex carbs if you can't stand oats. We can work that fat off of the lower area pretty easy. If Cali is thinking figure it is because you are carrying some good muscle up top. Bikini girls are going to have more curves and less cut. Really it boils down to this. How do you want to look and what is most comfortable to you?

I'll try oats again for s and gs but i think ill stick with sweet potatoes mostly. Im used to eating them for breakfast already.....Ive always like Nicole Wilkins look (duh) and i think i have a similar build. I have a feeling i would need to drop some muscle mass up top to do bikini. thats just a guess though. I seem to bulk up fairly quickly when im doing things correctly so figure could be better. ill find a pic of me from this summer when i was 150 and lean and see what you think.

thanks a bunch!!!:mix:

Hey Jen. Looking good chic, I think you will do well in a comp I'm so pleased that your going for it as after your knee injury things are starting to look up,

Thanks! Im certainly going to try. well see. my knee is feeliing much better except when i lean on it I still have pressure but im able to run now!

Top Bottom