Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My throat hurts!

ck2006 said:
How you feeling today?

Like sh*t but thanks for asking. The only thing I can get down is water and tea, I tried to have a shake earlier I took 2 sips and tossed it cause I thought I was going to be sick.

Miss24k said:
Like sh*t but thanks for asking. The only thing I can get down is water and tea, I tried to have a shake earlier I took 2 sips and tossed it cause I thought I was going to be sick.
GO TO THE DR!!!! Don't make me come over there :qt:

Yep first chance -- if its anything like the shit that is floating around - just bomb it w/ all the best drugs u can get instead of trying the OTC & herbal stuff. At least you'll know if its the full-on creeping crud or not

superqt4u2nv said:
GO TO THE DR!!!! Don't make me come over there :qt:

REPOST!!!!! do you have a temperature???? and if you have strep throat I find that tylenol will really help the pain.

superqt4u2nv said:
If salt water etc has not helped my guess is strep (sp?) throat so see a Dr.

Strep is accompanied by a high fever and no congestion. If there is congestion, it is very unlikely it is Strep. I should know .... my disease-infested students give it to me at least once a year. :worried:

But I still second the doctor thing. If you have no change in symptoms for more than 3-4 days, go to the doctor. I wish I would have done that weeks ago.

if you can manage to get it down and keep it down try chicken broth with a crap load of garlic like a couple cloves
and drink orange juice
garlic boosts your immune system so does the vitamin c in the oj
chicken broth has also been proven to lessen the amount of time you r sick
id do the salt gargling also
get well soon

My little one has this, it wasnt strep..it was a virus so just had to get thru it. warm saltwater, brothe, avoid citrus type juices!

2 words: Doctor, Throat Culture

Wait - that's three words and previous is 4 words!! Dangit!! (hope I cheered you up a teensy bit) :heart:

Daisy_Girl said:
Strep is accompanied by a high fever and no congestion. If there is congestion, it is very unlikely it is Strep. I should know .... my disease-infested students give it to me at least once a year. :worried:

But I still second the doctor thing. If you have no change in symptoms for more than 3-4 days, go to the doctor. I wish I would have done that weeks ago.
What Daisy_Girl and Jenscats say, seriously.

I only do Herbals/home remedies, but that's me. I also am not out among people (one of the benefits of working from home, very little exposure to strange germs). If you're throat is extremely painful and has been so for more than a few days, that's not good.

Top Bottom