Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My supplement shopping list... critique it!

BenchBoss

Before I actually go ahead and buy this stuff, I thought I'd check in here for some critique. Not looking to break the bank, just some quality products.

Protein:
TruNutrition Science Trutein

Creatine:
ON Micronized Creatine Powder

PreWorkout:
Juggernaut HP

BCAA:
Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps

Mulit:
GNC Sport

Before I actually go ahead and buy this stuff, I thought I'd check in here for some critique. Not looking to break the bank, just some quality products.

Protein:

Creatine:

PreWorkout:
Juggernaut HP

BCAA:
Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps

Mulit:
GNC Sport
i like some of optimun nutritions stuff bro...but if you want the same quality with a fat discount to go with it then check out needtobuildmuscle.

discount codes available from RADAR,HURRICAN,STEVESMI....ANY OF THEM BOYS WILL LOOK AFTER YOU .

Protein:

Creatine:

PreWorkout:
Juggernaut HP

BCAA:
Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps

Mulit:
GNC Sport

Get BIG BLAST and DX7 and you'll get all that and more. Whey Protein. Original. | Proteinfactory

Protein:

Creatine:

PreWorkout:
Juggernaut HP

BCAA:
Optimum BCAA 1000 Caps

Mulit:
GNC Sport

Keep in mind...you get what you pay for, cheap supplements equal cheap quality. Take it from me, spent $1000s and $1000s of dollars over the past 20+ years on supplements, and found what works best for me...I am a rep for Powerchews and Need to Build Muscle because I believe in their products, and use them daily as staples to my regimen, and friends and bros don't let friends and bros shop at GNC! If you want to try some quality kick ass supplements, go take a look at needtobuildmuscle.com and use needto139 for 15% off, just browse around, if you have any questions feel free to hit me up anytime!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Keep in mind...you get what you pay for, cheap supplements equal cheap quality. Take it from me, spent $1000s and $1000s of dollars over the past 20+ years on supplements, and found what works best for me...I am a rep for Powerchews and Need to Build Muscle because I believe in their products, and use them daily as staples to my regimen, and friends and bros don't let friends and bros shop at GNC! If you want to try some quality kick ass supplements, go take a look at needtobuildmuscle.com and use needto139 for 15% off, just browse around, if you have any questions feel free to hit me up anytime!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Is Power PB hydrogenated?

Top Bottom