Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My road to the Tampa Classic!!! Beast mode.

Faststangxxx

Alright guys, don't know if anyone else is doing this show but I figured I would kinda start a log to keep track of progress and maybe get some motivation. This show is in Tampa, June 2013....
Here's my deal. I'm 6'5", 275 right now. I'm fairly lean, around 12-14% while I'm bulking right now. I'm eating around 5500-6500 cals a day, mostly lean meats like chicken and ground beef. And I'm taking in mostly organic grains like long grain brown rice and quinoa.
I've never done a show before, have a few people who will help me with posing and diet and such. This show is a level three and obviously I will be a heavyweight.
I'm looking to get to 315 or so without puting any more fat on. The. Possibly drop down to 280-285 for the show.
Now the good stuff. I'm not gonna tell you the complete cycle because the last few months of it are still up in the air.
I'm on a constant 750mg of cyp a week, and 600mg of prop a week. Every two months I go on and off 400mg of tren hex a week. I know what I'm doing, many cycles including tren under my belt. I know proper pct and on cycle support so I won't bore you with those details. Also money bearing I will be starting up 5iu of growth again soon...
I will get up some pics later when I can crop my head out of them....

Last edited:
Yesterday chest day.
5 sets up to 405 on flat bench
Incline dumbells 5 set all 100 lbs cayuse that's as high as my gym goes.
Decline machine up to 4 plates a side, because that's all it will fit.
Incline machine up to 4 plates.
Dips, unweighted until failure 4 sets
Dumbell press, weights together on flat bench, gets middle chest up to 70lb db
Machine flys, max out machine, 5 sets

Felt like crap yesterday, really tired and sore from leg day. Skipped the gym. But I will work shoulders into my arm workout today...

Top Bottom