Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My progress - Your Thoughts - 28% bf to 11% bf in 3.5 months

scottysbody

Hey all, I would like to get some feedback on my progress. I have been dieting and training for about 3 1/2 months and have cut my body fat from 28% down to 11% (using a 3-point caliper test). My goal is to get it down to under 8%. Any advice and/or feedback on my progress is much appreciated. My weekly progress pics and food logs are located here...

http://www.scottysbody.com

I have read that going from 10% to under 8% is a whole different ball game. Anyone been there?

Thanks,

Scott

Congratulations on your body transformation. If I were you I wouldn't really strive to get 8% at this time there is really no need to be that lean. Unless you are thinking of some sort of contest or something. Just keep doing what you are doing it's obviously worked very well for you Congrats again.

Yes at one time I was at about 5 1/2% BF and it was hell getting there and quite hard on the body also.

scottysbody said:
Hey all, I would like to get some feedback on my progress. I have been dieting and training for about 3 1/2 months and have cut my body fat from 28% down to 11% (using a 3-point caliper test). My goal is to get it down to under 8%. Any advice and/or feedback on my progress is much appreciated. My weekly progress pics and food logs are located here...

http://www.scottysbody.com

I have read that going from 10% to under 8% is a whole different ball game. Anyone been there?

Thanks,

Scott

Have you stalled out, or are you just expecting to? If so, how long have you been hovering around 11%? Dropping 17% BF in only 3 1/2 months is quite amazing really. Have you done this without using thermogenics? If so, you might get down to 8% pretty easily with an ECA cycle. Most important to get down that low, though, is micromanaging your diet. I looked over your diet logs and I am really surprised you have gotten as low as you are, your diet is okay but not that great. You could try carb cycling and see how your body responds, doing a 2 day/week reload. If you don't want to do that, I would recommend cutting your carbs from 60% to 30% and adding back those calories in protein, or a combination of bumping your fat up 5% wouldn't hurt either.

Thanks for the advice. I have been doing carb cycling for a couple of weeks now and I lose but then gain back the weight on the carb-up. I'm considering an ECA stack. I have made it thus far without any thermos but I really want to see if I can get down lower.

Congratulations on your significant weight loss. That's quite an achievement. But you could definitely do more with a cleaner diet. Do some more reading on what a clean diet is, and you'll be able to achieve so much more. Milk, most fruit, cereal, canned soups, and anything processed isn't really considered part of a clean diet. Whole natural foods are. Good luck.

good work..... maybe give the dieting a lul break and build mucle for awhile then go back to the dieting? idunno seems like your doing ok doing your own thing.

ECA worked well for me when I got down around 11% to get rid of the little extra bit. Very nice job btw, impressive transformation, AMAZING tracking. I know very few people (myself included) that track that meticulously.
I am assuming you want to drop the extra % points to get the abs really ripped in which case I would recommend interval training and ECA.

Yes, my goal is have the abs showing even when not flexed. Can you elaborate a little more on what interval training is?

Thanks,

Scotty

Just wanted to give a quick update on my progress:

I'm now in the 3rd low carb cycle of my Cyclical Ketogenic Diet and am feeling really good. The low carb hazes are gone and the fat seems to be really falling off now. I do seem to get more hungry, though. Thankfully, I get to eat every couple of hours.

Scotty

Top Bottom