Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

ok its week 5 now and the MAGIC is rearing its beautyful head. dont ask about weight because my stupid gym doesnt have a scale.. pants are so baggy now..... its refreshing to see results from the hard work and dedication.. im out of primo at the moment so i switched to the evil testosterone to stack with my winny. im only doing 50mg e3d or so. i hate test as it is thats why i keep it really low.

diet has been

40g whey pre workout
40g whey post workout
dinner- huge steak and 3 eggs
4 table spoons of natural pb through out the night (night shift)
8 buffalo wings 2x a night

a gallon of water every night

training

monday shoulders 8 sets 8 reps
tueday chest 6 sets 8 reps
wedsday back 8 sets 8 reps
thursaday HIIT cardio/abs
friday full body depletin + carb up
satyday eat/chill/sleep/fuck
sunday legs 8 sets 8 reps

keep it simple guys!!!!

georgie24 said:
ok its week 5 now and the MAGIC is rearing its beautyful head. dont ask about weight because my stupid gym doesnt have a scale.. pants are so baggy now..... its refreshing to see results from the hard work and dedication.. im out of primo at the moment so i switched to the evil testosterone to stack with my winny. im only doing 50mg e3d or so. i hate test as it is thats why i keep it really low.

diet has been

40g whey pre workout
40g whey post workout
dinner- huge steak and 3 eggs
4 table spoons of natural pb through out the night (night shift)
8 buffalo wings 2x a night

a gallon of water every night

training

monday shoulders 8 sets 8 reps
tueday chest 6 sets 8 reps
wedsday back 8 sets 8 reps
thursaday HIIT cardio/abs
friday full body depletin + carb up
satyday eat/chill/sleep/fuck
sunday legs 8 sets 8 reps

keep it simple guys!!!!

i was under the impression that whey shakes were not recomended on this diet as liquid protein may spike insulin. could you explain why you are taking whey shakes before and after worktout?
thanks

no way jose!!!!!! belive me dont split hairs and fall into the bb'ing dogma...whey is GREAT addition to this. pre- and post workout is optimal...im an slow metabolism big boned endomorph...belive me bro whey will not hinder!!

not to contradict kaks post but im using whey with great results...my muscle bellies are thanking me everyday..

when kak set this up for me i rose it to the tee. he kinda put training wheels on my diet situation now im off those wheels and running on all 12 cylinders on my own. now im modifing it a bit to fit my overall goals and what not...whey will help you stay hard and have a decent pump in the gym

hey i jus got onto this thread today and t\let me tell you i cant wait to start this diet!!!!! geargie im gonna need some help with this prob so if you have an email or what not or if you jus want to talk through this thread let me kno. i have a big question though, can i do a clen/T3 cycle while on this diet do you think? and maybe add in some deca or eq for strength and hardening? thanks a lot and this might be the best thrad iv ever got on!!!!!!

you can do any drug you want on this diet. this diet is about insulin managmement and control. clen/eca/winny are all treats and bonuses!! right now im on test prop/winny/masteron with a little ephedra here and there

ok so let me get this straight, im 200 puonds prob like 170 lean mass. so i need to eat about 170 g protein and around 205 g of fat per day sun through fri morn? then how many carbs split between fri night and sat? and wat is a good workout plan/cardio if i want to get decent gains in strength but lose as much bf as poss. you seem like the man to ask. you and kak. im so glad i found this. its perfect for wat i want! thanks

like i said dont get caught up in the numbers. eat steaks with eggs and cheese, drink atkins shakes, eat cashews, drink whey shakes drink alot of water eat buffalo wings, thats what i usaully eat in a day. feel full energiized and strong.

ok and this worked well for you not really knowing if you were eating too much fat or carbs or what not??? it jus seems that if i didnt really watch my numbers a lil bit that id jus eat too much fat and not lose as much as i could? and what about the training, did you find anything that worked well for makin some strength and size gains and still get you ripped as fuck? thanks again for all your help on this.

um, some of you need to check out www.c-k-d.com
alot of what some people are saying on here isnt true...first of all, the diet sodas...those with citric acid and aspartame may kick you out of ketosis. Same with some fiber supplements...they have citric acid in them to make them taste good, well, that may kick you out of ketosis.

Top Bottom