Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My old CKD article I wrote for George24....

im 20. what does it matter? theres no like age limit on this diet is there? lol neways bump on my Q's and again thanks for your help.

Ok not shure if this diet will fit my training.
Sun-off
Mon-squats(heavy) 8 sets, Deadlifts (heavy) 8 sets, Seated leg extentions 3sets and burnout set, Ham extentions 3 sets + burnout, Calfs 1 excersize 3 sets. Then run 4-5 miles, and usually collaps and go into semi coma or at least be pretty tired.
Most of the rest of the weeks workouts are at 90% the intensity as leg day. I do 1 muscle group a day once a week but hit chest twice. I also run the 4-5 miles 6 days per wk. I have no problems with energy on this diet and dont think there would be a problem working out the way I have been DO YOU? Also how can we eat cashews and peanuts? Cashews especially have a tun of carbs.

wesley90 said:
um, some of you need to check out www.c-k-d.com
alot of what some people are saying on here isnt true...first of all, the diet sodas...those with citric acid and aspartame may kick you out of ketosis. Same with some fiber supplements...they have citric acid in them to make them taste good, well, that may kick you out of ketosis.

ooohhh pUUUUleease..like i said dont split hairs.. im a big boned endomorph doing great on this drinking lots of diet coke and diet dr p...let me guess equal will kick you out of ketosis and make you fat, so will caffeine, so will refeeds..

yes do go over to ckd.com another good resource if you wanna check out if certain food or condiment is good for ckd..i do all the time..im a member there as well...

cahews do not have a ton of carbs!! just read the labels keep carbs under 7 or so if you wanna do cashews, then subtract 4 grams for fiber and your left with 3..

im doing great with peanuts and cashews

sounds good. wat supps are you taking with the diet right now? and you still gettin good results? the results must slow down a bit after the first few weeks dont they?

Top Bottom