Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My notes on a var cycle

RachelEFC said:
I enjoyed reading your notes on your cycle. Thanks for taking the time to post that up. I'm on my third week of m first var cycle, it's nice to have comparison.

You have been holding out on us hun :)

Tatyana said:
You have been holding out on us hun :)

lol see I don't just take pictures and post them... there are reasons I'm here. I do a lot of lurking...

:)

chazk said:
Winstrol is used to treat edema aka excess water swelling .
Most guys love winstrol for the fact it does make the face get lean and hard pulling out exrta water from the jawline makes a person look son much better.
For some reason winstrol can actually dry the skin and seem to shrink it vs alot of other steroids seem to increase oil production.

See, I do not notice ANY water this time around...but it was hard last time to really tell because I was over calories as well. I gained an ASTONISHING 10 pounds of LBM in 9 weeks..I train like a mother fucker tho. 4 days, 2 higher rep shorter rest and 2 very heavy longer rest...cardio is walking to the car to go home ;)

The nipples are prob just feeling sexual arousal from the increases sexual steroids in the system and staying hard more often.
It almost reminds me of early pregnancy ( not that you can know that LOL) Because the wind blows and your nipples notice.

I have noticed the same exact thing. When headed for a vacation I will use 25mg of winstrol every day 4 weeks out once a year. My face leans out for pictures and yes my nipples get hard or seem to stay hard on a low dose of winstrol.
ok the point here for me is I was on a man's dose. I am 5'10 tho and weigh 198 at 20% so....that would be like a guy at say 14%..still fat in a bb'r world..not in mine tho LOL

I think the var at 20mg a day would be eazier to recover from and still produce the same strenght and hardness effects as 20mg of winstrol with out as the long term side effects just some acne and many hairloss . But you must rember ever 20mg of any steroid is at the 140mg a week mark and that dose is pretty high for a female.
Absolutely agree, hence why I am going down to EOD at 7 days in..so it will be 20 mg eod rather than daily. I ran out of the var and then the source went away.

12 yrs ago I worked as a dancer for local male review ladies would come and watch us dance around like fags and then tip us for private dances I am not ashamed I needed the money as was young .. I know I know same story everyone has, I needed the money and only did it for 1 year. Winstrol is in fact the most abused steroid in the industry that along with t-3 for men and women dancers. I know guys that would stay on winstrol year around back then and hardley eat anything to achieve the ripped look. I was so fucking skinny back then but that was the look that made the money. A fucking toothpick with abs.

Ok see my issue with leaning out is it makes me HUNGRY and I lift heavy. When I cut I am not able at all to lift as heavy..and really it is almost addictive to see those numbers climb. I am very female in appearance so it is also an ego rush to really out lift a guy, truthfully...shamefully! My last Win I did 70 DB's for an incline bench...that is damn impressive for a girl
Off cycle I went on a small deficit and could still do the 65's.

If I had to pick between the 2 I think I would still say Win. I love how hard I am, I am harder than the var..again 2x the dose....ok so I really cannot compare the cycles then LOL

Tatyana said:
My training buddy always takes collagen with a winnie cycle to help with the issues of tendons and drying out skin.

OMG my joints ache after lifting like I am a 90 yr old woman!!

The pump while lifting almost makes me cry out it hurts so much....

RachelEFC said:
I enjoyed reading your notes on your cycle. Thanks for taking the time to post that up. I'm on my third week of m first var cycle, it's nice to have comparison.

ya know what? It is actually REALLY nice to be able to talk about it with people who know and understand and are NOT giving me shit about the dosage....I know they want to, so thanks for not! ;)

Mo'Muscles said:
OMG my joints ache after lifting like I am a 90 yr old woman!!

The pump while lifting almost makes me cry out it hurts so much....

Yes I have been told the pump feels like your skin will rip not being able to contain your muscles.

So you are a low dose/long cycle women yourself?

I want to be a low dose long cycle this time around. The first 2 cycles were "short" at I think 9-10 weeks. I have to check to see exactly how long. This time I want to do a long cycle. Since I am doing EOD I am sure I can. My doc checks my labs when i ask and she loves my muscles..ad the fact I tip the scale and am "lean" in the medical world LOL

The pump from Var was nice, even..not painful. The win pump OMG...I want to grab my shoulders (or whatever body part) and cry..but I figure that would be obvious LOL

Top Bottom