Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My notes on a var cycle

Mo'Muscles

ok disclaimer first. I am not uber lean nor am I am a body builder. I do not care if I am symmetrical or am lean enough to see ab veins. It is just not my gig.

So, I wanted to share here ( after a gentle nudge) my trials with Var mentioned in the header, my first cycle was anavar and my next was winstrol. I do not like needles and I have a good supply of tabs.
So here are the notes I took on my cycles:
A lot of this was experiment but hey why not put it here where people who do not know me can judge me and abuse me for it ;)

The Start Sept 27th 2007

Today is day 2 of the experiment. I took 30 mcg of liquid T3 with my morning coffee and then 2.5 mg of A with it. So far no rush from the T3, it is very different from ephedrine stacks. Yesterday at about 40 mcg I felt "awake not jittery or stimulated at all. I noticed the sleepy feeling in my eyes was not there and I did not feel agitated OR sweaty which was nice for a change. T3 has no crash to it, either.

Scale was 174. BF % on Omron was 19%.
Every day I will weigh and measure under the same circumstances and record daily feelings and assessments.

Sept 28th 2007 Day 3

Ok I am not going to use as much of the T3 today. I took 25 with breakfast and I will take 25 again this afternoon. Yesterday I took 70 all total and think that is too much right now. Since I just figured out to take it DURING THE DAY and all. I have a bit of a sore throat and am all paranoid my thyroid is swollen. I have a serious hypochondriac problem...it comes with taking med classes. Since everyone else in my house has a cold and the PED said my DD's glads were swollen I KNOW I am fine, but just to make sure.

Last night I could have SWORN I was stronger.....and I have NO DOMS as well.

Oh and all day yesterday and well into the wee hours of this morning I had a BITCH if a headache. I think it is from cutting back on coffee but I am not sure. Too many variables to blame just one thing.

October 2nd 2007

Well it has been 6 days now on Var and T3. I will be vamping them up starting tomorrow. I will be doubling the dose of Var from 5 mg a day to 10 mg a day. T3 will go from 50 to 75 mcg a day broken into 3 doses. I Still have the headaches but 2 advil take care of them. So far no scale change nor change in muscle appearance. Still no DOMS....the lack of DOMS is encouraging because I have been lifting VERY heavy and would usually be tender or sore after.
AF is here which is interesting that there was no hormonal influence on the arrival or the amount or intensity of flow.
T3 takes a little while to kick in, about an hour after dosing I feel hot and my ears are warm to the touch.

I am hoping the second week will start to bring a measurable change to my body composition and strength.

October 5th 2007 9 days into the cycle

I have been on 10 mg Var and 60 mcg T3 for 3 days and this is a good level for me I think. T3 leaves me feeling energetic and warm, no anxiety and crashing at all. The 10 mg so far offers a few "sides" already. Not sure if it is because of the build up of the hormones or what. I feel bruised on my delts right now. I did shoulders 2 days ago and last night was my typical full body weighted cardio. They are tender to move and to touch. Headaches are GONE so I am glad that part is over with. Appetite is GONE.
NO acne, no mood swings etc...oh libido seems good right now but it is usually high the first week AF is done.

I feel thinner but the scale reads ABOUT the same. Omron closing in on 18%.
my voice sounds the same. Nothing different at all. For singing I am an alto anyway and my voice is still the same depth and tone prior to Var.

October 18th 2007 3 weeks and 1 day into cycle

Fluid retention is very prevalent. I have marks from clothing, from socks.if I press on my leg slightly I can leave a finger print. I would be interested in what my blood pressure is right now. I really noticed it increasing over this 3rd week so for my fourth week I will be increasing water to over a gallon a day. I drank a significant amount of water yesterday and the fluid seems slightly better this morning.

My scale is up about 7 pounds but I have not been dieting too carefully for the last week. I am back to proper eating now. It is the damn carbs I need to monitor because of the fluid retention as well as carbs adding scale weight.

Lifts are slightly heavier but nothing astounding. On the compounds it has added about 20-25 pounds which I guess is astounding since you usually need to work for that change over a good 2 mos time. Correct?

I like the T3 at 30 in the morning and 30 in the afternoon. I was suppose to increase this week and then start decreasing but I really feel I do have a slowed thyroid and have gone to a therapeutic dose rather than a cycle dose for cutting. Screw it.

Muscle soreness YES! I did not workout for 2 days over the weekend but felt DOMS all over Monday morning. My theory is this is the muscles getting repair and rebuilding regardless of the direct damage from workouts vs just being alive. ;) I attribute it to "growing pains" if you will. Funny how at 1 and 2 weeks doms were starting to subside and week 3 they are constant.

My ass feels bigger but not fatter....just thought I would add that thought in :) My legs feel stronger and i think the muscle is more noticeable as well. If I did not have all this pregnancy like fluid retention I would see more noticeable changes I am sure.

I believe at week 4 I will increase to 15 mgs a day and feel that out for a week.

No change in voice, in facial hair, or on "vajay-jay" size at all at 10 mcg for 2 weeks now.

October 26 2007 4 weeks 2 days in

Wow I thought it had been 5 weeks but no only 4, pretty exciting to me knowing I have 8 weeks more to go! I am moody this week. I am not sure if it is vamping up for my period or the anavar. I am fucking weird , tho. My muscles feel tight and hard and the strength gains are continuing nicely. I remember in the end of August struggling to get 200 pounds in my deadlift and now I am comfortable with 275, that is a pretty damn significant climb.

Slight increase in facial hair but nothing I cannot attribute to being 35 this year. NO acne and no noted changes for "the little man in the boat" tho i do think my voice is slightly raspier, not "deeper" but different.

I did some research in the medical journals on Anavar and it DOES cause edema. I am keeping a better eye on it with water and diuretic foods.

In these four weeks my omron has gone down a full percentage. My hips and waist are both down an inch as well. Conversely the scale has increased 7 pounds. Of course I mentioned the edema and I know that is a portion of the gain. According to medical data the muscle gains made with anavar use are kept well after a year of dosing. This is cool news, I mean even if I only add on 5 more pounds of "keepable" LBM that is a bonus for fat loss and metabolism boosting tissue.

I am very please with this level of anavar.

T3 I lowered to 20 mcg both morning and afternoon and then again 3 days later to 10 mcg morning and afternoon. I will continue the decent every 3 days till i am off the T3. I am seeking armour now as I do feel better and can THINK when taking T3. It lifts this heavy cloud of FUZZ off my brain that has been there for as long as I can remember.

November 29th 2007
Final dose was 3 days ago. Weight is 189 Omron reads 18%
Started with 174 19%
start-33.06 pounds fat LBM 141 pounds
end-34.02 pounds of fat 155 LBM
14 pound LBM gain
down 9 after water loss so up a net of 6 LBM in 12 weeks
I am still water logged and I know that is reflected in the added gain. I think I will go down about 7 pounds which will give me a 76 pound add to my LBM. I would say in 8 weeks that is pretty outstanding.
My lifts are up considerably. As stated prior (see above)

Voice is "different" still.

Ok since that time I cycled off the thyroid meds and worked with my doctor on my levels. I now take armour since we (doctor and I) both agree that I did have a low thyroid. Family x as well as years of crash diets etc....

So this was my first cycle.

I will add more of my next cycles later.

oops..i should add in..protein was 1.5 to 2 grams per pound, fats were .5 grams per pound and carbs were 150 grams a day.

Wow glad to see the results. Proof very small doses of steroids are needed in females to get excellent results.

I have dabbled with every steroid on the market in small doses at one time of another and will say mg per mg anavar is THE BEST oral steroid for soild strenght gains.
the stuff is amazing .

Lifting so much more weight in such a short time you just have to sit back and luagh in disbelief sometimes .

My only compliant is the cost and my connection is gone now ,a hiv patient i was friends with passed away last year, he could get anything he wanted from multiple doctors so getting pharm grade oxanadralone (oxadrin) is out of the loop for me now.

I have used UG lab anavar and will say it was close but not the same as pharm grade
I had to use quite a bit more of UGlab anavar to see the same results as the pharm grade

congrats on the sick strenght gains momuscles

Excellent for you to share your honest experiences with the board.

The strength gains are excellent. I look forward to reading more.

the gains I had with var PALE to the gains with the Win, trust me. I am 7 days in on my second Win cycle and I am up 30 on my DL. THIRTY POUNDS!! Var has less sides, but I went relatively high dose with the Win at 20 mg daily. ( I know I know)
If I were to offer advice on a high dose like that it would be the same as others have given..if you can live with the sides then do it. Be aware the sides won't go AWAY, either. I just need some laser hair removal. The higher sex drive is a PLUS!!

I also think now with my appearance if you are "in the biz" you would know.
I will post my second cycle later.

Mo'Muscles said:
the gains I had with var PALE to the gains with the Win, trust me. I am 7 days in on my second Win cycle and I am up 30 on my DL. THIRTY POUNDS!! Var has less sides, but I went relatively high dose with the Win at 20 mg daily. ( I know I know)
If I were to offer advice on a high dose like that it would be the same as others have given..if you can live with the sides then do it. Be aware the sides won't go AWAY, either. I just need some laser hair removal. The higher sex drive is a PLUS!!

I also think now with my appearance if you are "in the biz" you would know.
I will post my second cycle later.

but rember you are using double the winnie. I bet if you ran var at 20mg a day the results would be on par with winstrol maybe even better..slower at first but the var seems to kick longer winstrol runs its effects really quick then seems to peak aout around week 4 while var seems to keep working and gains keep comming in strenght for 6-8 weeks

I love the way winstrol makes my face look it will suck the water right out of the jaw and neck even at a low dose.

chazk said:
but rember you are using double the winnie. I bet if you ran var at 20mg a day the results would be on par with winstrol maybe even better..slower at first but the var seems to kick longer winstrol runs its effects really quick then seems to peak aout around week 4 while var seems to keep working and gains keep comming in strenght for 6-8 weeks

I love the way winstrol makes my face look it will suck the water right out of the jaw and neck even at a low dose.
Oh valid point! I tried Var at 15 mg but I think it was too close to my "time" because I felt like a grumpy bitch...which I know is a lot of BS but I felt it anyway.

I think the var at this level would be easier still...no?
Win makes me feel like sand paper was rubbed on my face. I have to always use a moisturizer. My nipples feel like they are always rubbing on something when they are not....no idea why.

I stopped thw win first cycle at 9 weeks. I was all worried I would not get my voice back. It came back.

Mo'Muscles said:
Oh valid point! I tried Var at 15 mg but I think it was too close to my "time" because I felt like a grumpy bitch...which I know is a lot of BS but I felt it anyway.

I think the var at this level would be easier still...no?
Win makes me feel like sand paper was rubbed on my face. I have to always use a moisturizer. My nipples feel like they are always rubbing on something when they are not....no idea why.

I stopped thw win first cycle at 9 weeks. I was all worried I would not get my voice back. It came back.
Winstrol is used to treat edema aka excess water swelling .
Most guys love winstrol for the fact it does make the face get lean and hard pulling out exrta water from the jawline makes a person look son much better.
For some reason winstrol can actually dry the skin and seem to shrink it vs alot of other steroids seem to increase oil production.
The nipples are prob just feeling sexual arousal from the increases sexual steroids in the system and staying hard more often.

I have noticed the same exact thing. When headed for a vacation I will use 25mg of winstrol every day 4 weeks out once a year. My face leans out for pictures and yes my nipples get hard or seem to stay hard on a low dose of winstrol.

I think the var at 20mg a day would be eazier to recover from and still produce the same strenght and hardness effects as 20mg of winstrol with out as the long term side effects just some acne and many hairloss . But you must rember ever 20mg of any steroid is at the 140mg a week mark and that dose is pretty high for a female.

12 yrs ago I worked as a dancer for local male review ladies would come and watch us dance around like fags and then tip us for private dances I am not ashamed I needed the money as was young .. I know I know same story everyone has, I needed the money and only did it for 1 year. Winstrol is in fact the most abused steroid in the industry that along with t-3 for men and women dancers. I know guys that would stay on winstrol year around back then and hardley eat anything to achieve the ripped look. I was so fucking skinny back then but that was the look that made the money. A fucking toothpick with abs.

My training buddy always takes collagen with a winnie cycle to help with the issues of tendons and drying out skin.

I enjoyed reading your notes on your cycle. Thanks for taking the time to post that up. I'm on my third week of m first var cycle, it's nice to have comparison.

Top Bottom