Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my lady's ex is such a dbag...

3 inches is pretty good for a cop. He probably had another couple inches hidden under the huge belly all cops have. It's called a "dickdo" - as in when your belly sticks out further than your dick do.

You mad dawg?

Sounds like your ex left you for a po-po. Why all the hate bor

You mad dawg?

Let me try to find a pic I took a few weeks ago of about 12 SD sheriff's eating at wing's n thing, while their cruisers were all left running in the red zone out front. Then we'll discuss CA's current budget deficit and try to make sense of it all.

You mad dawg?

bro not too many ladies are racing from their bfs to marry up to cops...and if they do they are divorced shortly afterward.
divorce rates for the profession are pretty high...
anyone of us who joose are liable to a felony charge from your co-workers, that is why we hate.

Let me try to find a pic I took a few weeks ago of about 12 SD sheriff's eating at wing's n thing, while their cruisers were all left running in the red zone out front. Then we'll discuss CA's current budget deficit and try to make sense of it all.

Wisconsin as a $800 million surplus after 6 months instead of a $1 billion deficit after doing away with the collective bargaining for teachers...

where all the dues went to democratic politicians..

good times..

Wisconsin as a $800 million surplus after 6 months instead of a $1 billion deficit after doing away with the collective bargaining for teachers...

where all the dues went to democratic politicians..

good times..

I believe CA's deficit is expected to reach 25 billion next year. I've had at least 2 car accidents in front of my driveway this last year as the city decided to shut off streetlights in an effort to safe some $. A drunken driver also lost control and crashed into my cement retaining wall and it took the police 20 minutes to get there. BTW, I live about 300 yards from the sub station(and their streetlight stay lit).

I believe CA's deficit is expected to reach 25 billion next year. I've had at least 2 car accidents in front of my driveway this last year as the city decided to shut off streetlights in an effort to safe some $. A drunken driver also lost control and crashed into my cement retaining wall and it took the police 20 minutes to get there. BTW, I live about 300 yards from the sub station(and their streetlight stay lit).

but CHP or nacros would have no problem housing you for possession of sauce or growing too many plants in your yard.
i will be happy when CA implodes maybe then we as a state can pick better prioties as opposed to handing out felonies like they are speeding tickets

Teh San Andreas fault needs to take the big one and break off cali into the pacific

Teh San Andreas fault needs to take the big one and break off cali into the pacific
Sadly enough, I agree. We have beautiful beaches and weather, but it's a damn shame what happens here politically. Hopefully we float by Hawaii, so I can go home to Maui.

Top Bottom