Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was I immature About This? (Ex-Gf)

If its true, you are still under her control. You cant blame the dude who's doing her now. He is just some dude getting a fuck. If you ended it badly she probably told him you were a douche and some other crap. Women never forget shit like that....unless you got a 10 inch cock, which you don't, because she would not have been cheating on you.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

I was at the gym today getting a juicy delt pump and I was walking to get water and I ran smack into my ex coming around a corner (dated her like 3 years ago when I was 140 lbs) our relationship had ended badly because she had cheated. I apologized for running into her and made the usual how have you been awkward small talk. No biggie.

I went back to doing military press and I noticed her and a skinnyfat 5"9' guy glancing at me and talking. He started rubbing all over her I guess to show he owns her now. Whatever I didn't give a shit.

He gets on the bench directly behind me where I can see him in the mirror while I was lifting. He started benching 95 lbs while glaring at me.

A little later I went to the water fountain but he was using it so I used the other fountain. When I finished he was right beside me staring the shit out of me.

I took my ear buds out and motioned for him to take his out. When he did I simply said "she knows what my asshole tastes like" and turned and walked away. I didn't see him again after that lol.

Kind of immature, kind of not. By saying that, though, it just made it seem like you actually care. Which kind of means you lost that battle a bit. Either way, you're good, brother. Not that bad.

All you had to say was
"You keep looking at me, did you need help working out"?

All you had to say was
"You keep looking at me, did you need help working out"?

Without a doubt if this guy was really scrawny and kept eyeballing this ngr and was some what in his space the whole time as he says the new guy is probably hung like a horse and was waiting for the chance to show Mr. 143 his 12 inch cock. Gotta hate when the ex that you still hung up on has moved on to a dude with 8 inches more cock than you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom