Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was I immature About This? (Ex-Gf)

IronPL

I was at the gym today getting a juicy delt pump and I was walking to get water and I ran smack into my ex coming around a corner (dated her like 3 years ago when I was 140 lbs) our relationship had ended badly because she had cheated. I apologized for running into her and made the usual how have you been awkward small talk. No biggie.

I went back to doing military press and I noticed her and a skinnyfat 5"9' guy glancing at me and talking. He started rubbing all over her I guess to show he owns her now. Whatever I didn't give a shit.

He gets on the bench directly behind me where I can see him in the mirror while I was lifting. He started benching 95 lbs while glaring at me.

A little later I went to the water fountain but he was using it so I used the other fountain. When I finished he was right beside me staring the shit out of me.

I took my ear buds out and motioned for him to take his out. When he did I simply said "she knows what my asshole tastes like" and turned and walked away. I didn't see him again after that lol.

I was at the gym today getting a juicy delt pump and I was walking to get water and I ran smack into my ex coming around a corner (dated her like 3 years ago when I was 140 lbs) our relationship had ended badly because she had cheated. I apologized for running into her and made the usual how have you been awkward small talk. No biggie.

I went back to doing military press and I noticed her and a skinnyfat 5"9' guy glancing at me and talking. He started rubbing all over her I guess to show he owns her now. Whatever I didn't give a shit.

He gets on the bench directly behind me where I can see him in the mirror while I was lifting. He started benching 95 lbs while glaring at me.

A little later I went to the water fountain but he was using it so I used the other fountain. When I finished he was right beside me staring the shit out of me.

I took my ear buds out and motioned for him to take his out. When he did I simply said "she knows what my asshole tastes like" and turned and walked away. I didn't see him again after that lol.
Lies.

Fucking java

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom