Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my lady's ex is such a dbag...

u mad?

4 times in 5 years, why did he ever get married

and they got kids out of it, how did that happen?

the first part i just answered scroll up.
and one kid out of it...the only time he blew his feeble load i guess was the money shot.
kid is great, too bad he got his father's shitty genes really the world needs less people like that populating it

the first part i just answered scroll up.
and one kid out of it...the only time he blew his feeble load i guess was the money shot.
kid is great, too bad he got his father's shitty genes really the world needs less people like that populating it

If you look at the little ngr like that and plan on being with his mom you're doing all of you a disservice. You can't harbor any resentment when it comes to this kid and his dad. He'll have his loyalties, as he should, but don't you take his faggotty dad's actions out on him , consciously or unconsciously. You've posted about this guy before, almost word for word. If you love his mom, love her and let the kid see how a woman should be respected and treated. Let his dad self destruct and show his true colors. You, the kid, and your lady deserve to live that way.

Plus, your dick's like 50% bigger than his. you got this guy beat.

I'm confused about why you know all this stuff... Why do you guys sit around talking about this loser? Go have fun together!

Like Woody said, you could have just said he is a cop!
I'm smiling at all the youngin's on here thinking they won't meet someone with or have baggage one day. Baggage builds character

Top Bottom