Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my lady's ex is such a dbag...

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
no exaggeration this is the dude and his situation:

-3" erect penis
-fucked his ex (my soon to be wife) a total of 4 times in 5 yrs of marriage
-was a cop for ten yrs, got hurt on the job (fell on his fat ass)and got put on desk duty...soon after got fired for sexually harrasing his boss (serious issues with wemmin)
-is a raging neo con...yet has been unemployed for 4 yrs, collecting mad gov money, and no plans to find a job while he is
on the gov dole
-conserlors they went to said to my gf that he is most likely gaye but his political convictions and morality prevent him
from coming to terms with his yearning for juicy cox
-had the nerve to ask my ex if she was obeying her religious vows with me...when she told him to fuk off that is personal (she def hasn't btw tee orthodox chics like it in the butthole) he flew into a jealous rage
-hired a background investigator to turn up dirt on me, find out i was partial to weeds, and attempted to gain full custody of their child...this failed for a few reasons, namely that he was attempting to grow weed after he was canned, spent a few k on growing shit, and utterly failed at doing so, the crop died on the vine...so all he could get was a court order saying i'm not allowed on his property
-kicked my ex out of her house and kept all the furniture, attempted to make her still pay the mortgage
-is losing his house, but yet is willing to spend thousands of dollars on attorney fees
-is 50 lbs overweight, is pretty ugly, and has the hair halo instead of shaving his fathead
-dude scoured my FB page, saw some party pics ( i drink odouls NA beer and said i was a raging boozehound meathead...i haven't drank in 2 yrs)

the list really could go on and on, dudes only redeeming quality is that he is a loving father, yet he has no friends and is estranged from most his family (his mom killed herself yrs ago, i've never told my ex this but i really can't blame her, i'd kill myself too if my son was such a dbag.
i've never met the dude or even talked to him btw
discuss

I knew mr. Perfect was out there somewhere. *swoon*

For real though, why do you even know all that? Seems to me like you should both stay as far away as possible and save talking for only things child-related. What a loser.

I knew mr. Perfect was out there somewhere. *swoon*

For real though, why do you even know all that? Seems to me like you should both stay as far away as possible and save talking for only things child-related. What a loser.

i've never talked to the dude or met him...i know all this via my GF...they've been going thru a custody dispute (he attempted to get sole custody...threatened to take the child away and never allow her to see him...fail)...and most of this is on court record (except for the small penis).
really truely the biggest tool i've had to know over the years

Props on taking on a girl with that baggage then. Lol
i know right? and the dude isn't going anywhere till the kid is 18 i'm sure, but fuk i really love this chic...the perfect girl for me in everyway i've never had that...nothing is perfect i guess

lolol at the small kok listed at the top first

they banged 4 times in 5 yrs...two times were aborted cause he was too akward and insecure, one time he double pumped and blew it, and the final time he couldn't stay hard.
when he was erect his nuts would dissappear according to her, he obviously is suffering from low T or some endocrine disorder...i feel bad for him in that way, cause he proly doesn't understand that and thinks it's normal, but he is getting no advice from this guy

Top Bottom