Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my good friends son got killed in the gym yesturday

the only person guilty of negligence is the father for having his son in the gym.

That's it.

He wasn't supposed to be there, and a horrible accident happened to him. Dad's responsible for having him there period.

You are basically saying that if I trespass on someone's property or break into their house and I get hurt because they have an "unsafe" mechanism I can just sue them for it even though I was the one trespassing. No way.

sorry but you're dead wrong. this would never make it to court.

Bullshit...

There is grounds for a lawsuit. Regardless of if his son was supposed to be in there or not. What if it would've fallen on someone else "of age" it still has the potential to cause great harm. The machine should have been secured. Its not going to as much about who got injured, but why the machine wasn't properly secured for safety reasons. PERIOD

Doesn't matter if they signed a waiver or not. Hell...Your postal worker could trip walking up your steps to deliver your mail, and sue your homeowners insurance and they would win.

Bullshit...

There is grounds for a lawsuit. Regardless of if his son was supposed to be in there or not. What if it would've fallen on someone else "of age" it still has the potential to cause great harm. The machine should have been secured. Its not going to as much about who got injured, but why the machine wasn't properly secured for safety reasons. PERIOD

Doesn't matter if they signed a waiver or not. Hell...Your postal worker could trip walking up your steps to deliver your mail, and sue your homeowners insurance and they would win.

Agreed totally, it happens....... people sue others for stuff like this on a daily basis.

the only person guilty of negligence is the father for having his son in the gym.

That's it.

He wasn't supposed to be there, and a horrible accident happened to him. Dad's responsible for having him there period.

You are basically saying that if I trespass on someone's property or break into their house and I get hurt because they have an "unsafe" mechanism I can just sue them for it even though I was the one trespassing. No way.

sorry but you're dead wrong. this would never make it to court.

No actually people can and do win in those types of cases!

Good fuckin bro man, his wife left him for another dude last year….he works fulltime nights at the hospital and goes to school in the day and trains for power lifting competitions 5 days a week and a fulltime dad. It was his bad for having his son in there but shit man, never see something like this happening.

Boy dies after accident at health club | Top Stories | KING5.com | News for Seattle, Washington

So sorry to hear this. Please offer him my condolences.

i take my one daughter (8 y/o) to the gym with me twice a week. . .she was interested in working out to get stronger for soccer, basketball, dance, etc. . .i never thought of anything bad happening while we were there. . .now i will. . .i know it's probably going to sound a bit odd, since it's such an obvious tragedy but, thank you for sharing that. . .we're all gym junkies here and some of our kids are bound to take after us. ..that kind of information saves lives. . .thanks. . .and sorry for your friend's loss. . .i can't even imagine what he must be feeling. :(

Last edited:
i talked with one of my buddys who talked to him last night and he said it sounds like he is either in shock or it just hasnt hit him yet. this dude is one of the nicest guys, the kind of guy that wouldnt want to sue because he knows it's his own fuilt and it's a locally own gym and wouldnt want to destroy their busieness over it....

So please explain how the prosecution is going to explain why the Dad forced will against the club to let his 7 year old child in there knowing full well and being told he's not allowed.

She just said there was a lawsuit coming. She never said he'd win. Pay attention.

that makes me sick to my stomach...... I wouldn't let him be alone. Know what I mean, there just may be two funerals.

Top Bottom