Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my good friends son got killed in the gym yesturday

Yeah that is really bad, I could not imagine loosing one of my daughters, then to have to one of them crushed! WOW, truely sad.

horrible accident & very sad :(

the machine shouldve been bolted to the floor...theres prob a huge lawsuit coming next.

Lawsuit? What do you think the first papers you sign when getting a gym membership are for... aka "we're not reliable" forms. A 7 yo not allowed to be in there, that's like suing Ford Motors for breaking your leg in a car accident while you were driving drunk w/o your seatbelt not on

not trying to be the sorry loser of the thread, all emotions to the side you gotta look at the facts

Last edited:
Lawsuit? What do you think the first papers you sign when getting a gym membership are for... aka "we're not reliable" forms. A 7 yo not allowed to be in there, that's like suing Ford Motors for breaking your leg in a car accident while you were driving drunk w/o your seatbelt on

not trying to be the sorry loser of the thread, all emotions to the side you gotta look at the facts

You're right to a point but I wouldn't have been happy if that came down on me or let's say my 95 lbs girl friend. That shouldn't happen.

Lawsuit? What do you think the first papers you sign when getting a gym membership are for... aka "we're not reliable" forms. A 7 yo not allowed to be in there, that's like suing Ford Motors for breaking your leg in a car accident while you were driving drunk w/o your seatbelt on

sorry sweetie but your wrong. if they can prove that the machine shouldve been bolted to the floor- the gym or actually machine manufacturer is liable.

A loaded bar on the Smith Machine came down on a guy at Golds a few yrs ago & broke his spine. Guy settled for like around $1ml.

sorry sweetie but your wrong. if they can prove that the machine shouldve been bolted to the floor- the gym or actually machine manufacturer is liable.

A Smith Machine came down on a guy at Golds a few yrs ago & broke his spine. Guy settled for like around $1ml.

So please explain how the prosecution is going to explain why the Dad forced will against the club to let his 7 year old child in there knowing full well and being told he's not allowed.

the reasoning they don't let children in gyms is for this exact reason, exact reason why the owner told him he wasn't allowed, he shouldn't of been there, case closed

and you would make a great one, let's observe your logic in a quick analogy shall we.

A dad buys a car for himself. Dad lets his 7 year old son drive car around town everyday. A random car T-bones his car while his 7 year old son is driving. Child dies. Dad tries suing the driving that T-boned his car and killing his son.

great logic, unfortunetely emotions don't hold up in court

Top Bottom