Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my good friends son got killed in the gym yesturday

How horrifying. I cant believe i just read that. I swear im going to have nightmares now. Im already a neurotic and anxious parent.

oh my god. how horrible. That man must feel awful. I know I would. The machine he was using fell on his own son and killed him. Buff, I hope he has friends and family that will be there for him. I can't imagine the guilt he must be feeling.

So sorry to hear about that bro.........unbelievable.......

Wow that is truly a terrible horrible loss! I am sorry to hear it, such a young age to be lost. I hope that his father is well, and I hope that he is allowing himself to grieve instead of playing the "what if" blame game. Such a terrible loss...

Shit like this scares me like crazy when it comes to my kids, one can never truly know when an accident will happen. I wish it were all that simple. But until that day I will continue to "baby" my children and protect them from as many potential accidents as possible.

Again I am sorry for the sad loss.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend's loss. I'm also sorry for the impact that it's going to have on your friend.

I don't know if I could live with myself for something like that.

didn't click on the link
don't think i need too

so sorry man

Top Bottom