Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My girls weight

Goat23

Hey ladies I'm usually on the anabolic forum but I'm asking help from you,my girl is struggling to lose weight,if she trains she goes up if she doesn't she goes down??why??diet is clean and training 4 times a week,various cross training classes.shes a new b too.
65kg
165cm
Pls help

if she's gaining she is probably gaining muscle. it's possible to lose 3lbs fat 6 lbs muscle and it seem like she's "gaining" or that nothing is happening. you know?

post up her diet. no matter how much she trains that's gonna be the determining factor.

hey, you give advice her for do self body fitness exercises daily evening or morning. she will get good result.

People always say muscle gain, but in my experience working with female clients it's the diet that increases with the extra activity

People always say muscle gain, but in my experience working with female clients it's the diet that increases with the extra activity

I'd agree with this. Yeah, muscle weighs more than fat, but if she is gaining a couple pounds, it is unlikely she is adding a couple lbs of muscle so fast.

Likely she increased her calories. All excess calories can add weight - even clean calories.

She may be retaining water too though. Muscles repairing themselves can retain water.

Top Bottom