Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Gear came in plastic bottless - WTF?

Ptr27

So my gear showed up today in plastic screw top bottles! Never seen this befor and I'm not that happy about it. I would guess i would have some sterility issues? they came in "Body Oil" bottles. I got (2) 30ml EQ and one 50ml masteron - should I put in a sterile (glass!) bottle, add BA and cook it? or what? I'm freaking pissed that I even have to think about this shit. What am i to think about the quality of gear from someone who would send it in a plastic bottle? Somebody please tell me that this is more common than I think and not a big deal b/c I'm PISSED.
WTF?

Well, it sounds like a well known fellow from the far east.

Yes, I would certainly transfer it to sterile vials and bake it with a pin in the top. bump for best temperatures...

I'd be freakin livid if that was me. Body lotion bottle??? You pay for it? Get a refund and find the best procedures to sterilize that damn gear, cuz it aint sterile now

So we know, or have an idea, of who sent this............ so has anyone has issues with this gear?
Also what temp and how long to bake it. Should i add BA or just bake in a glass bottle with the top off? microwave?
and yes i did pay for it!

Thanks for the help.

Check one of the Chemistry forums on here if no one tells you

Ptr27 said:
So we know, or have an idea, of who sent this............ so has anyone has issues with this gear?
Also what temp and how long to bake it. Should i add BA or just bake in a glass bottle with the top off? microwave?
and yes i did pay for it!

Thanks for the help.

nope, not the china man. That shit hurts to bad for me. did the sust once and I'll never mess with that again.

let's just say it came from a tropical climate. No more about that b/c I want to hear other's input and I'm not trying to get this thread "OWNED".
Other's ideas would be great.
I might have to suck it up and re-order - with someone else of course!!! This sucks!!

Top Bottom