Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Gear came in plastic bottless - WTF?

I would not be posting on public forums how sources get there drugs through customs else the next time you recieve body oil you may get a nock on your door.

I'll be sure and remember TF, i don't blame you for being pissed i would be also just hopefully the quality is good for all the trouble you will have to go through.

D

heard good stuff about the tren guy, but i don't see why if you already buy home-made that you shouldn't make your own......or better yet buy human grade

I didn't want to be the only one to say this. But if it were me, I'd DEFINITELY toss that junk. I know it costs a lot more money but I'd stick to human grade gear from reputable companies. Of course it's gonig to be more money but at least you know what you're getting. I've only used home made stuff once and I'll never do it again. Just not worth it.

if you refilter it you should be fine maybe add more ba and then cut it in half with sterile oil to help the pain

if you dont follow PM for details

Wouldn't matter if the source is legitimate, that is not a good method to send gear, anyone would trust to take that shit.... he'll has to be more creative if want to be successful in this business.......

Listen I KNOW who you got your gear from and I can tell you hes been going it like that for YEARS. Ive ran several mls of his test all with no problems. Just get a whatman and filter it into a glass vial and bake it at 220-250 for 20 min let cool for 20 min and repeat 3 times. If you feel you need to you could add 1% ba but Id be very carefull because if you add too much it will hurt like the dickens when you shoot it. DO NOT throw it out if you dont want it let me know as it isnt bunk gear!

It is our friend from the far east.....don't worry, get the bottles transfer it and you'll be fine. It's where I get all my gear and it is legit!!! But that is why it is so cheap bro

AnabolicSA said:
Wouldn't matter if the source is legitimate, that is not a good method to send gear, anyone would trust to take that shit.... he'll has to be more creative if want to be successful in this business.......

Oh this guy has been doing this for years....anyone who knows anything knows this guys is very successful doing this, and his gear is some of the best stuff I have ever had.....Many people use him and trust him, I agree it's not the greatest way to start out, but this place has been around for longer than most of us have been on gear.....I would not worry too much about our communist friend.

Top Bottom