Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my friends run in with IP!!

sermon_of_mockery

Snurd Nurdler
My boy just had a 3 day turn around shipment from over seas!!He bought IP sust 300,eq,50 mg d-bol.I would never buy this brand because of all the negative feedback,but what do you guys think of these goods?

For people on a budget I will saw his winny, dbol and eq are okay products, but if you want real result save up your money for some human grad gear

this is exactlly what I was saying to him!But he went off on his own little power trip,(and some usefull info from another site)and bought this junk.He's convinced by his online buddies that it's one of the best available.:rolleyes: Now we are locked in this site VS. site battle.He is dead set on his info,I think I'll stick with you guys:D

He needs to stick so selling fake watches and pumping iron videos.

ahhh damn,my friends gonna be in denial when I tell him what you guys think of his goods.Oh well thats what you get when you trust other sites info right!!::FRlol:

THe only thing i will buy from IP will be orals. I dont trust anyones home made brews that are to be injected, too dangerous. Heard nothing but good things about his sublingual test suspension and winny.

Top Bottom