Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My feet sweat terribly

any good solutions??? i dont wear very thick socks and i dont even lace up my shoes tight....... i sweat real bad no matter what shoe im in. i hate it. any suggestions?

My feet do the same regardless of what I try,,new socks,,shoes,,sprays,,powders. They sweat and stink easily.

spray deod with an anti-per. My buddy works outside year around and when its below freezing they all spray their feet before they put their boots on. He claims that the sweat in the cold is what makes your feet cold. I started doing it and my feet dont sweat that bad anymore.

You can get medical help for that... Google "Plantar Hyperhydrosis". One thing that works very well is Botox shots, which kill the sweat glands. Sounds bad to get a needle in the foot, but how bad do you want it fixed?

Charles

What type of shoe are you wearing? If it is a business shoe, make sure the soles are leather. The problem with leather soles is that they don't air out like leather soles.

Top Bottom