Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dog--and best bud--has cancer (MAST)

Sorry to hear abut your dog.

I had a little dog when I was a kid. I let him out one morning for his walk. He got out of the yard, ran into the street and the end result wasn't pretty.

I have not had a pet since.

Hope your dog will be ok. I mean that sincerely. It is really hard to be without affection. I know it is a dog and not a human being, but their loyalty and affection is almost pure, sort of like the innocence of children.

http://users.rcn.com/esevland/sonny

This is Sonny. He is a Shiba Inu and right before Christmas we found out he had a mast cell tumor on his chest. We took him to Angell Memorial and Dr. Anderson took care of him.

They removed the tumor and some of the area around the tumor. It's a wonderful hospital and they really are miracle workers.

He is back to his old self and there was no need for chemo, radition, or additional surgery. At this point we don't even have to take him back.

You are in very good hands.

Last edited:
Shiba Inu said:
http://users.rcn.com/esevland/sonny

This is Sonny. He is a Shiba Inu and right before Christmas we found out he had a mast cell tumor on his chest. We took him to Angell Memorial and Dr. Anderson took care of him.

They removed the tumor and some of the area around the tumor. It's a wonderful hospital and they really are miracle workers.

He is back to his old self and there was no need for chemo, radition, or additional surgery. At this point we don't even have to take him back.

You are in very good hands.

Wow. Do you know how to make my day or do you just wing it? LOL. That's EXACTLY what I wanted to read tonight. I've talked to a number of people today and they all say that Angell (sp?) is the #1 place in the country.

Angell Memorial (double l's) is out of this world. I have never met such caring and understanding people in my whole life.

Please let us know the outcome.

OK, I'm a bit obsessing a bit about this whole thing... Gotta get my mind on something else. But just found this pic of him getting a bath this past summer (or maybe two summers ago) after swiming in the ocean. Love the swimming part, obviously not too thrilled about the bath part... Sweetest lil' guy around.

(slapping myself to get out of my funk)

070d148b167a1f6c31ec7feaeab9fa86.jpg

Top Bottom