Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer Blast=Mast+Primo+Var

Power36

Hey Guys,
Im a HRT regular and looking ahead to my summer blast. Have only done a few blasts in the past and nothing serious, no AAS before hand. No use really, Im 5'10 and naturally 235-245 around 10% BF. Since starting HRT, its hard as shit to get back to 230, last year I got down to 235 at 7.5% BF measured by dunk tank so Im not BSing or guessing. However, that was me training twice a day 4 days a week, intervals and strongman conditioning in the morning, hard heavy ass olympic and powerlifting in the evenings. With my job I cant do that now, so I dont plan on trying to get totally shredded. Will limit carbs to veggies except around my training sessions, keep pounding BCAAs by handfuls, and all my other supplements.

I guess the great thing is I worried about AAS making me too big, as I read on here how guys blow up 10, 20,30, 40 lbs on cycles....fudge I do not want to be near 300 pounds!! haha...So the few blasts Ive done I was hinky but luckily I didnt blow up or bloat up, and last blast I did 600mg Test a week for 8 weeks, it was nice I didnt put on size but my recovery was insanity, I rarely was sore and I felt awesome. I stayed same weight but dropped BF visibly. Up until then I had never gone over 300mg Test week I think, with minor blasts of Primo and Mast not at the same time.

So this time around Im thinking if I can get my hands on it, a 3 month blast of Primo, Mast, and Var. I have 60 days worth of Var at 50mg. I was thinking Mast along the lines of 400mg week, and Primo 300mg week. For a few reasons, the stuff is so expensive running more for 12 weeks is emptying my pockets, I know some will say dont even bother but I read so much love for it I want to do it so badly...last run I did 400mg but only 8 weeks, and I was recovering from some injury issues so couldnt train as hard as I am now. Also, if I do 400mg Mast and 300mg Primo a week, I can stuff my Test, mast, and primo into one 3cc syringe and do two shots a week. I guess I could bump Primo up to 400mg and just have Primo and Mast in an injection and do seperate shots of test...if you guys generally think there is a big difference between 300mg and 400mg, I will do that.

So proposed summer blast to stay lean and not worrying about putting any size on at all, shoot if I dropped some lbs Id love that and might try to do that if I can hit double sessions daily
400mg Mast week
300-400mg Primo a week
50mg Var day for last 60 days
200mg TRT dose of Test or should I bump it up to 400-600mg again to see how freaky I can get? haha

If Im doing 400mg Mast a week, can I drop my Adex for the time being?

Thanks!! Any input or suggestions Im all ears, just brainstorming and daydreaming at this point!

You're already really big. The AAS will definitely put some size on you. Best thing is to run the AAS in a calorie deficit with cardio and drop fat while really hardening up. You will probably still put on some muscle since you're new to it.

Cool. I can drop calories, when I go strict meat and veggies, my appetite goes down anyways. In the summer Ill have a little breathing room with work to be stricter on diet. Primo is supposed to be beautiful for this right?

Top Bottom