Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Me Understand My Husband's Libido Issues

Hello MM!
I'm 71 now and can tell you hubby is going through some simple age related reactions. IME, sticking to the program is best. About 100 mg testo every 84 hours, 0.5 a-dex every 84 too, and 1 iu hgh eod. Get as much sugar as possible out of his diet.
I think his testo is converting to esto and everthing is coming to a halt. Sugar slows everything down too.
But more importantly, he may be doing a mind game on himself and failing to be 20 again. He needs to relax and go for longevity now.
No pressure! When I discover something new sexually with someone I love/like ..... BONG

I just had blood testing and can share the guides with you after I consult with my Dr at U of Mich. For me, Medicare pays a lot of the testing and the prescriptions.
I'll have it in 2 weeks. My guy checks everything.
Good to see you, hon! And thanks!

Cutting his Adex WAAAAAY back improved things. And there's just no denying it, stress is beating him up. So we're making conscious decisions to work on stress reduction and I see an improvement. Unfortunately, he's gotta hang in with his company until January 2020, so I'm doing everything I can to further reduce his stress at home.

I am switching him to my hormone doctor eventually but on the up side he just had blood work and everything looked really good. Sucker has nearly perfect cholesterol!

Top Bottom