Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my gyno suppressed?

I'm 26 years old I don't understand how my t levels could be so low. I consider my strength above average and I have no sexual disfunction and my sperm count is definitely high. I think I'm going to take these results to my actual doctor at Kaiser to look into this more

your E levels are fine.

your other levels are out of whack still but without seeing your pre-bloods hard to know if its from what you have taken recently or what.. your bloods tell me one thing definitely though. clomid/nolva PCT's are ABSOLUTE SHIT!! and I wish people would stop recommending them.

as for the gyno stop playing with them. and I would allow your body to recover and take a natty supplement like T stack Rx and you will feel better and your T levels will begin to recover properly.

for T stack RX use this link>>>> http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html and use the coupon codes
Buy 2 get 1 free
GET1FREE (make sure you put 3 in your cart before applying code)

20% off
HZI7WTBZ

your E levels are fine.

your other levels are out of whack still but without seeing your pre-bloods hard to know if its from what you have taken recently or what.. your bloods tell me one thing definitely though. clomid/nolva PCT's are ABSOLUTE SHIT!! and I wish people would stop recommending them.

as for the gyno stop playing with them. and I would allow your body to recover and take a natty supplement like T stack Rx and you will feel better and your T levels will begin to recover properly.

So steve, since my E levels are fine there is no need to run some letro/prami to see if the pointy nips go away? Does this prove that they are most likely just fatty deposits?

Top Bottom