Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my gyno suppressed?

Spintix

So the last time I came on these forums I was asking questions as far as how to treat gyno that I developed from estrogen rebound in post cycle. I ran nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 and clomid at 100/100/50/50 for 4 weeks as my pct after an 8 week test prop cycle at 100mg eod combined with the very poor idea of using superdrol based prohormones which are the reason I believe this all started. The gyno developed during pct. a slightly painful lump under each nipple the size of a quarter and when squeezed hard enough they would lactate slightly. Lumps would itch and hurt when bumped into things or when I slept of my stomach but were not bad enough to hurt rubbing against shirt material. After pct I was told by members of the forums to run Ralox at 60mg ed until symptoms were gone. During that time I had a mammogram done and was diagnosed with bilateral gynocomastia. I then went on to see a surgeon which inspected me. He told me that he felt surgery was not needed and put me on a list to have surgery if it still bothered me after a year. He also told me during the inspection that he could barely feel anything and if I had any gyno it was very slight. I have been on raloxifene for close to 145 days now. Around 3 weeks ago all pain went away completely and no matter how hard I press on them now there is no pain or lactation. My nipples are also no longer puffy. However, after playing with my nipples and starring at them for the past 3 months I have lost sight of what my nipples should look and feel like. They are still Slightly pointy at certain times of the day but I am also a lot heavier (with fat) than when I started the ralox due to starting my bulking in september so I am not sure if the pointiness is due to just slight fat deposits now or are still due to lumps. I also cannot remember what the texture of my nipples should feel like, I can tell they have shrunk but I cannot tell if they are just slightly squishy fat deposits now instead of hard lumps. All in all, I am just trying to determine if I have my gyno is suppressed to the point that I can start my bulking cycle of test cyp and deca . I can post my past cycle history if needed. If it helps at all I told my girlfriend about this gyno issue when it all started and she thought I was crazy because she couldn't tell a difference and thought my chest looked fine. Any words of advice would be helpful and thank you all for your time reading this.

Here are some pics right when I woke up this morning. Am I overreacting?

definitely gyno left side.

in the future need to build a proper base before messing with hormones, but that wasn't your only mistake. running nolva in pct can definitely cause gyno to flare up, you aren't the first guy... in any event might be time to try letro, as much as letro is a bitch with sides its worth a shot

but before you do where is your bloodwork?

I never got blood work they tried to tell me it was not needed. Maybe I should make another appointment and insist that I need blood work done. Also, on other forums members tried to tell me to use raloxifene and to avoid letro but I realize now that I should have ran both

I never got blood work they tried to tell me it was not needed. Maybe I should make another appointment and insist that I need blood work done

get bloodwork on your own man.. fuck the doctors, they don't know shit about this stuff you know better than that! you need to know what is causing your gyno so you can correct it.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...rivate-md-labs-bloodwork-15-code-1268793.html <<< check this out how to get bloodwork on your own.. i'm actually going in this week to get mine done again. plus its good to get blood drawn anyway

get bloodwork on your own man.. fuck the doctors, they don't know shit about this stuff you know better than that! you need to know what is causing your gyno so you can correct it.

Thank you for the advice man. I tried to send you a PM as to verify the correct test to pick

I got my bloodwork done. what does this indicate?

I'm 26 years old I don't understand how my t levels could be so low. I consider my strength above average and I have no sexual disfunction and my sperm count is definitely high. I think I'm going to take these results to my actual doctor at Kaiser to look into this more

Top Bottom