Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My DNP plan (low dose, longer duration)

bakemeacookie

Hi all,

What do you guys think of my DNP plan? I've done lots of reading up on DNP and prefer safety over everything:

Crystal dhack's DNP 125mg

Doing 125mg MWF for first few weeks

If sides are low, weight loss not that great and want to 'umph' it, i'll do 125 every day. NEVER go above that.

50mcg T3 every day

Moderate Carbs

Try to dose at dinner first. If can't sleep, in morning

Lots of water all day

This way, i'll have low sides as possible. If things are bad even at MWF - i'll do M and T.

I'm worried about all the muscle Neuropathy stuff. If it happens - do you stop DNP immediately? Is it reversible after you get off DNP or is it permanent? Thx

There is NO safe way of using DNP. When it decides to kill you... You can be using the exact same low dose you took 50 times with no problems before.

Every person I have spoken to about their train wrecking on DNP said the same thing... It caught them completely by surprise.

It's pure poison bro. GW (cardarine) is the way to go. It actually improves your lipid profile too

Run the log on Evo bro. I have ran dnp before and I would be interested in your results in a lower dose/longer duration cycle .

You're nuts if you touch that shit. I don't care what forum you discuss it on.

Top Bottom