Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my day today (includes juarez trip :))

rippedtrojan

well me and my friend went golfing (we both don't really play at all so don't ask for our scores. in fact, we didn't even record them). i am all sunburned now 'cause of this.

now for the good part. went to juarez. picked up 4 10ml vials of tornell t200 enth and 1 50ml vial of ganabol50 (50mg/ml). i know that's a lot of test. i'll save some for the future or maybe one of my good friends will want some. like you guys said, the prices in juarez were fairly expensive...t200 was $25 a vial and the ganabol was $70.

so now i plan on using 4g of test for my first cycle and i have 2.5g of eq to work with. i have been considering using fina too, 'cause i can get that later when i have more money and it's easily obtainable.

after stopping at the farmacia, we went to a bar and had a beer and a margarita (good margarita too :D).

the walk back across the border was cake. me and my friend just carried the vials back in our pockets.

i was considering buying something else like dbol or winny, but everything was too expensive.

i remember the cheapest dbol they had was 96 10mg tabs for $110. i don't remember any other prices right now.

rippedtrojan said:

after stopping at the farmacia, we went to a bar and had a beer and a margarita (good margarita too :D).

the walk back across the border was cake. me and my friend just carried the vials back in our pockets.

I hope you didnt let the ice melt, this all could have been a dream, now wake up in a cold sweet screaming becaused you have no juice. :D

Re: Re: my day today (includes juarez trip :))

Swoleyoley said:

I hope you didnt let the ice melt, this all could have been a dream, now wake up in a cold sweet screaming becaused you have no juice. :D

then u are a figment of my subconscience. damn my subconscience! :p

rippedtrojan said:
well me and my friend went golfing (we both don't really play at all so don't ask for our scores. in fact, we didn't even record them). i am all sunburned now 'cause of this.

now for the good part. went to juarez. picked up 4 10ml vials of tornell t200 enth and 1 50ml vial of ganabol50 (50mg/ml). i know that's a lot of test. i'll save some for the future or maybe one of my good friends will want some. like you guys said, the prices in juarez were fairly expensive...t200 was $25 a vial and the ganabol was $70.

so now i plan on using 4g of test for my first cycle and i have 2.5g of eq to work with. i have been considering using fina too, 'cause i can get that later when i have more money and it's easily obtainable.

Where did you play?

Top Bottom