Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My D-bol Quality Observations (Akrikhins-Russian)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmh...so that's a new tip for me...I thought all "Russian dbol" the little whites were the same...everybody always refer to Russian dbol but nobody use to talk about certain laboratories...interesting thread.

djufo said:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23558

If anyone knows how to put it up for non plats please do it...thanks.
The ones you have posted are suppose to be Akrikhin (AKPNXNH) for ukrainian market. Bu there is no such a thing. Its fake blister. Also I`ve seen boxes and blisters with enlish lettering. Some of those fakes work. Probably some dealers buy original tabs from Bioreactor and pack them as Akrikhin brand for import :) Its bullshit, Akrikhin will never sell them loose tabs.
Akrikhin stays the most expensive type of dbol in my country and its stongest type of dbol. Not sure why, I believe it depends on manufacturing technology and raw material they use.
Even naps and thais are cheaper in my country that russian dbol.
Here is a picture of a legit box and blisters. New style. They have changed packaging 9months ago I believe.

Well, this would be the first time for me that I heard of fake blisters. They are not cheap or easy to make but anyway now I know something new about dbol

ahhhh..finally Ret chimes in :) I dunno ...I was under the impression the Bioreaktors were crap a few yrs ago...maybe they got better...I hope so! Anyway...Akrikhins are still king to me....

VeteranNewbie88 said:
ahhhh..finally Ret chimes in :) I dunno ...I was under the impression the Bioreaktors were crap a few yrs ago...maybe they got better...I hope so! Anyway...Akrikhins are still king to me....
Bioreactor arent a crap but akrikhin is definitely better.
BTW here is a picture of a fake box, so called Akrikhin for ukrainian market! Once again, there is no such a thing! All the writing on that box is in ukrainian! :qt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom