Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my crooked body

OTCbooty

Alrighty girls, I finally got to thinkin' that one of you might have some sage words about my asymmetrical bod....

I just started working out in Jan. of this year and got a clue how to train in Feb. My routine had been more of a powerlifting kind of thing but recently I started adding some purely bb exercises and I'd say my goals are split right down the middle....50/50 strength/appearance.

I feel like I look weird! Anyone got any grand ideas about evening things up? I hear a lot of conflicting things about using bar vs. db's, unilateral work, supplementary weak-side work.....I don't know what to do!

:freak:

PS, I should note that there's almost an inch diff. between left and right upper arm and though I can't measure it, my front delts seem very lop-sided :rolleyes:
My back seems to be pretty even....

cant say much about much... i think u look great!!! nice arms girl!!! keep pumpin the iron!!! :D
p.s. where are u legs? ;)

Umm, don't have any of those....Pics that really include my legs, that is. But here's a snapshot of my left quad!?!

(oops, edited to downsize)

Last edited:
You have a solid upper body! If it does anything for you, before my last comp I measured 15" bi on the left and 14" on the right. Also my left quad is bigger than my right.

Go figure -- but my mom always said I was a little lop-sided. LOL

I don't have a clue about training for BBing.......but girrrrrlll........keep up the hard work, you look fabulous!
:D

OTCbooty said:
Umm, don't have any of those....Pics that really include my legs, that is. But here's a snapshot of my left quad!?!

ohh nice one too !!! wow..i looked at ur arm pics again and i really luv ur biceps.. they pop right on out!! im jealous:( Nice work!!:D

DAMN sassy, you got some big arms! You must be fairly tall. Mine are like 12.5/13.5 but it's really just the whole left shoulder area that is bigger. I've read that has to do with the muscles overlying the heart???
Thanks ladies for the support :kiss:

you know, its really never as bad as we think it is... everyone has one stronger side/arm/leg... its natural...

stick to free weights and hammer strength machines can help even up strength differences... do a slightly higher weight or an extra set on the weak side if it really bothers you

but you look like you're doing fine to me... keep up the good work...

OTCbooty said:
DAMN sassy, you got some big arms! You must be fairly tall. Mine are like 12.5/13.5 but it's really just the whole left shoulder area that is bigger. I've read that has to do with the muscles overlying the heart???
Thanks ladies for the support :kiss:

Sassy's arms kick ass!!! they are beautiful... my personal inspiration i might add;)

Top Bottom