Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My boyfriend is an ASSHOLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls, I called him @ 3:30 pm(EST) on Wed. Oct 10, to ask him to pick me up from school @ 10:30...had to leave him a message on the C-phone because he did not answer.... I left home @ 5:45, he had not called yet:( :( So, I called him back in between my classes @ 7:45, I started not to call back because I just knew he would be there.....BUT guess what he told me!! "I'm not going to be able to pick you up because I am going to HOOTERS with the guys that I work out with":( WHAT IN THE HELL!!! IS WRONG WITH HIM!!:mad: :mad: :mad: I was speechless, ALL I managed to say was a very attitudenal "ALRIGHT" He called me back about 8:30 and asked why was I mad? I let him have it!!:D I then told him I had to go because I needed to call around and get someone to pick me up. He called back again about 9 and said he would pick me up, by that time I was stark raving mad!:mad: and did NOT want to even look @ him, so I told him "NO" so, he did not show up, or call me the next day which was Thurs or today, Fri before 3pm so guess what??? I changed the Home number and the C-phone... Now he CAN"T call!!:D :doublefi: him!

Last edited:
if he already had plans before he had your message, too bad. Is he your pet? Even if you are dating, he should have a life apart from you. You are going to school, and unless you already have plans that he picks you up, you have no reason to be pissed at him.

Boyfriends do not have to be on call for whatever whim you have.

if he already had plans before he had your message, too bad. Is he your pet? Even if you are dating, he should have a life apart from you. You are going to school, and unless you already have plans that he picks you up, you have no reason to be pissed at him.
First of all, He SHOULD have been there for me REGARDLESS of WHAT he had previously planned!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I have ALWAYS been there for him, I do not care about him going to Hooters, he could have gone there, come pick me up, then drop me off and in less than an hour back @ Hooters... Second of all, YOU DO NOT KNOW THE HISTORY OF OUR RELATIONSHIP!!!:mad: :mad: I have EVERY right to be PISSED, and HE knows that!!! I was glad he had a life outside of our relationship because that means that I DO NOT have to deal with the pressure of being his only outlet. So karde, DO NOT tell me "too bad" I did not ask for YOUR input... The thread started off with "Girls", do you fall into that category? I do not think so!!!!

Sorry, but you are an idiot. You will keep having shitty relationships until you learn something from this.

Especially since you say "He SHOULD have been there for me REGARDLESS of WHAT he had previously planned" This obviously wasn't an emergency, it was only school and you found a way home. You sound like you try to be very controlling. That will wear on any man.

she had no right to take her situation out on him.
WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU!! to say what I have a right to do and NOT to do!! :mad: You do not know me!! I had EVERY right to be angry, HE knows it and will come crawling back, I was VERY good to him and for him, I have HELPED him out many, many, many times without EVER asking him for anything!!:mad: We have been dating for a little over 2 yrs now and I have dealt with ALOT!! HE NEEDS to make me a PRIORITY!! BOTTOM LINE!! I do not ask alot of him, as a matter of fact, I have never asked him to do ANYTHING for me until just recently when my car broke down.... I would ask other people for a ride from school and not him, he should have been the one I called but I chose not to(he has only picked me up twice, and I go to school 4 nights per week!!, I have only asked once the other time he asked me).. but the second time I do, he tells me NO!! That is NOT acceptable especially since I have been there for him each and every time he has asked and when he didn't!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom